Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well over the weekend I did various test to c if I did hav a cracked head gasket (as posted before) and It turns out I don't. Yayyyyyyy!!!!!! :D HUGE GRIN on my face :D. I'm so relieved, my nightmares r over lol. I thought I had bought a car in bad conditions. All I need to change is my steering belt and do the regular maintenance. I'm going to keep checking to c if I'm losing coolant. If I'm, than I got to make sure that it's from the rad and not going to other parts of the engine. I'll keep u guys posted on everything. Thank u again everyone that helped and supported me on this issue. :D

Latin...............A happy GS driver :D

P.S. I almost forgot, the reason I got foam was because I had been driving around and the mixture of the water with hot coolant reacted that way. Mechanics told me signs u hav to look for if a cracked hg was overheating or leaking coolant and it's not the rad or hoses, bubbles coming up in the rad, and as u know oil in resovoir. Just FYI. Thank u guys again ;).

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
How does the TypeI compare to the TypeII latin? Now that you got to drive both.. hehe

I was attacked by a bunch of Civics last night, was on the freeway then this crazy ass Civic with an oversized wing cuts me off... ahhh.. at 75MPH or so.. So he must have been doing 90+. Then to my suprise 2 other friggin civics start to get on me.. one behind.... I shouldn't have but I just changed to the left lanedand flooored the TYPEII pedal to the floor.. bye bye CIVICS!!! Jeez.. oh yeah there was also an Integra in the vicinity. I think originally they were picking on a 94-95 V6 Mustang.. then they started on me..

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol FutureX 2001. Sorry about the civic gang attacking u lol. That's funny. I love the typeII, I feel the power, except the guy that sold me the car put some cheap ass continental touring tires, so I don't get the full power. I think they r 215 75 R16. They suck! Man, I can speed but it just doesn't feel right. I'm saving money right now to get my self some Pirelli's :D.

Latin...............

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
legendarylegendz.com said:
lol future..be careful!!

THREE CIVICS= FAST AND FURIOUS!!

Did they have green neon??

Congrats LAtin...215/75??? WTF...that is not a town car!!

well, keep us posted
LMAFO ~ ROFL That's wot I said, I asked how long ago he got the tires and if he still had the receipt so i could go exchange them, on fast turns my car feels like it's gonna tip over LOL :D.

Latin..................

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Yep,

I think it was, a Silver Bodykit w/wing Civic with Exhaust (This is the one that cut me off). The second was a Blueish Civic, with glowing plate and who knows what else. The last civic was trailing me pretty much, a black one, didn't get a good look at it. The first car was a fly-by which was an Integra w/Bodykit.

The mustang was a mid90s Mustang V6, dark silverish.

---

Hey Latin, at least you have 16inch rims, i got 15inch on my GS :(

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Hey Future did you have any DVD Players or VCR's in that car because thats probably what they were looking for. :D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts