Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the info guys. I always wanted a legend. The 2 that I have bought have been bombs.. My most recent legend showed signs of a seeping head gasket after a week of owning it.. now the timing belt is due.. I work for a dealership supervising the detail department and they gave me a super deal on a 96 infiniti i30 so i jumped on it. I still love Acura and Honda and plan on getting an RL at some point in time but for now I had to say goodbye. Again thanks for all the info you guys have shared about your legends. you guys truly have the best site on the internet and most of you are great people. Even tho my car had lots of problems it was still hard to see her go..

·
Registered
41 Posts
i hope this isnt another april fools joke...but if it isnt, i'm sorry to hear that. hope to see you in the future with an RL

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope its not a joke I had to make the move reluctantly at that. I'm sure I'll have an RL in the next year or so.. cant wait

·
A 15yr O.G. Owner!
377 Posts
Sorry to hear this, but I can certainly understand you moving on to a newer and better ride, best of luck! Maybe we'll see you down the road...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts