9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) Adams Detail Spray
2) Micro Fibre Towels
3) Raffle Ticket
4) Schedule
5) Local Maps
6) Information on Local Attractions

Is there anything else that we need in the goody bag?

Have we nailed down the first 2 on this list?

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,239 Posts
The towels we still need to purchase, but that needs to be the last thing since we're using registration money to fund that.

I owe Adams an email later on this month to finalize the spray stuff...maybe I can talk them into discounting the microfiber towels for us as well.

I'll probably throw in some Blackend Motorsports stickers unless one of you guys objects.

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,239 Posts
Agreed - I'll make sure to ask Adam when I email back this week if they can cut us a deal on the towels as well...doesn't hurt to ask and they may surprise us with a killer deal. Either way, hopefully we'll know something definite this week.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats the only part im not sure of, but i think its like most sites who do the under 250 its this price, between 250 and 500 its this much.

They also had another company, G.N.P (not gross national product :p)
We are looking for a limit of 50. Anything serious in metal will cost to much at that quantatie. The metal dog tags are still an option. I also noticed that they had the really cheap rubber/plastic keychains & laynards. You have to register to get the info on pricing.

Joey,
Are you registered for this site?

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Steve,
Can you step up and take on the leadership of the Goody Bag. You can keep the position or just make it temporary until I feel better. That is up to you. I will keep checking and chiming in, but I am way too wore out to head anything right now.

I will have the phamphlets for Chattanooga, Schedule, etc. ready to stick in the goody bags.

·
has left the building
7,314 Posts
Lee, I'll try but my Dad had a mild stroke yesterday and I'm having to deal with that plus trying to sell his fucking house before the groundhog brings him his mail. I'm also trying to get Josh transferred to Lambuth so he can play for a coach that isn't a sociopath. I guess I need to work with Joey on this, eh?

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lee, I'll try but my Dad had a mild stroke yesterday and I'm having to deal with that plus trying to sell his fucking house before the groundhog brings him his mail. I'm also trying to get Josh transferred to Lambuth so he can play for a coach that isn't a sociopath. I guess I need to work with Joey on this, eh?
I think I can hold down this one. I am tired, but that leaves me more time to be online.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.