Acura Legend Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

· Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
did you try the second link i sent you for amsterdam printing?
I looked at Amsterdam Printing. They have tons of great stuff, but most of it requires much more quantity than we need. I would say 25 keyrings would be the tops, even then the cost is pretty high. I say we get the things we need and are getting already in there first, then lets look into buying things.

· Rebuilding :(
4,727 Posts
The prices quoted on those websites go like this : if your going to be purchasing 50 or under, the price is $2.00, 51-100= $1.89. Not that you have to order the quantity it says. As far as the first place goes, if they denied you then they will probably deny me also.

· Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
The prices quoted on those websites go like this : if your going to be purchasing 50 or under, the price is $2.00, 51-100= $1.89. Not that you have to order the quantity it says. As far as the first place goes, if they denied you then they will probably deny me also.
I gotcha on the pricing, but I am sure they have a minimum. I saw many items that took 50, 100, & 200 items purchased to get the lowest price. The companies highest cost is setting up the equipment to make the item.

I think the first company denied me because I used NALM instead of National Acura Legend Meet for the company name. I also faked the address and phone number. I am sure they caught some of that and denied me.

· Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Ok - I'm in at Amsterdam. What do we need?
Did you try the first one? Amsterdam is the one that has too large of minimum orders.

I keep thinking about this key ring. I hate key rings, and I am sure others do too. What if we contact Tire-Rack about purchasing a bunch of thier electric tire pressure guages. I bet they would cut a deal for 25.

I can also get Acura Legend Rd. Signs made up.

We could do an easy image print on a license plate. People can put them on thier walls, cars, windows, etc.

Just thinking outside the box for a min.

· Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
How many goody bags should we plan for?
- I am thinking 25-30, but we need a solid number

We have ~$150 from the registration fees. What do we want to add to the goddy bag?
- I still like keychains, but I think license plates, tire pressure testers, etc. could work just as well.

We need to start calculating the cost for the goddy bag. We will need to know the price of the bag themselfs, and any cost of anything that goes into it.

Maybe Tire Rack will donate some of those bags they give away at NOPI for us to use as goody bags.

· Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
key chains would be good, id say may make 35 goody bags. If we have extra stuff, either raffle it or put it for sale on the forum so those who cant make it can still feel like they were there.
Good point. As long as the goody bags don't cost more than the $150 we have now I say the more the better. We have our first number to work with. So with $150 as a cap you are talking about $4.28 per bag.

Remember I say $150 because I have included the $ smokinfastlegend had to spend on the towels.

· Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Good point. As long as the goody bags don't cost more than the $150 we have now I say the more the better. We have our first number to work with. So with $150 as a cap you are talking about $4.28 per bag.

Remember I say $150 because I have included the $ smokinfastlegend had to spend on the towels.
Lets work with some solid numbers here. I say we consider that we have $3.50 for each goody bag. I like to keep a safety barier. The bags & printing will cost ~$0.50 per bag. This leaves us $3.00 to buy shirts with. Considering 30 bags, that leaves us $90 to buy shirts with.

How many shirts can we get for $90?

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.