Acura Legend Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Rebuilding :(
4,727 Posts
No they still havent gotten back to me. Ill try to get ahold of them tomorrow. Well because we dont really have a budget for tshirts, why dont we just use what my dad and I have? If worse comes to worse, it looks like the shirts may have to be iron on transfers :p

· Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
No they still havent gotten back to me. Ill try to get ahold of them tomorrow. Well because we dont really have a budget for tshirts, why dont we just use what my dad and I have? If worse comes to worse, it looks like the shirts may have to be iron on transfers :p
Joey,
Just ask them the pricing for printing front brest and full back in one color. They should know a price for quantity. I would say look for 40 shirts. Make sure you tell them about the shirts you already have so that we get a proper price. I will have the final back image tomorrow, but you can use the front and back images posted for now when you are getting prices.

4,727 Posts
Ok, i just got off the horn with a local place, they will not allow us to bring our own shirts, but for 40 shirts ranging from S to XL would be $240 @ $5.95 per shirt, then with the printing it would be $290+tax. Ugh, the other place i tried to get ahold of is not answering. UGH UGH UGH!

4,727 Posts
Got off the phone with another print shop, and they want $250 for 40 shirts to be printed, this includes printing on both sides, and providing our own shirts.

The first place told me they could have it done quickly, this other place said they would have to have everything today inorder to have everything ready for before July 4th.

· Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Got off the phone with another print shop, and they want $250 for 40 shirts to be printed, this includes printing on both sides, and providing our own shirts.

The first place told me they could have it done quickly, this other place said they would have to have everything today inorder to have everything ready for before July 4th.
Aight, let me check with some of my local friends. I bet one of them can get us a deal. It is either that or we sell the shirts rather than put them in the goody bags.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.