Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got it for going 39 in a 20. The road is technically residential but is perpendicular to the houses/ kinda like the main road that the small streets are located on. aparrently ppl that live on that street complain about ppl speeding down the road(which is understandable). So the cops set up a block out view and caught me goin 19 over limit which I don't deny. so I'm totally co-operative with the cop, has me turn right just off of road behind a wood fence near stopsign. and his partner catches a 97-01 e320/e430 and tells her she was going 40 in a 20 and lets her go, I was like wtf they didn't even run a check on her and let her go and give me a ticket and I was going slower than her. But I did' nt feel like argueing and it was also another cop so.... and I didn't want to get hassled about my tint so I let it go. I know alot of cops so I know I could get tickets fixed but I don't know if they can do it at 19 over limit.My insurance is gonna be clear in december so I really don't need this ticket. Worse case scenario is I pay a little extra with ticket and get it cleared from my record best is I don't pay anything and get off ticket all together. The ticket will cost 135 plus 20 for an article 894 so it won't affect ins. or record. No job and 90k service is 500 miles overdue just when u think u got things handeled....... I'll let u guys know how it goes.

·
Registered
87 Posts
**** that sucks, my buddy got pulled over cause a 50 zone droped to a 25 school zone and the cops set up a block right there. His tick was hella high tho.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts