Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a month of being without my baby, I'm re-united! Well worth the wait as the body is in BRAND NEW condition, literaly! The paint is higher quality than the factory puts on the car! It's a showroom condition now!

Let the pics speak for themselves, even though in person it's many times better:

The paint once again is Carbon Black Metallic, only available to M3s and M5s by BMW. It's basically a black paint with a blue frost to it which makes any light bounce of the paint iwth a blue colour to it:

Below are photos in my garage to show how it looks in low light conditions:

The bodyshop did such an amazing job, and they even detailed the inside of the car for me so that even inside looks like a showroom condiiton!

The bodyshop that did the work is Gibson & Vander Fine Automobiles, the contact info is below:

191 Caldari Rd, Concord, ON L4K 4A1 CANADA
Phone: (905)669-9647

Speak to Frank tell him you saw the Acura Legend pics on the internet.

Only thing that sucks is Acura charges a fortune for the damn moldings!

I'm so glad to be driving my car again, the same feeling as if I just bought it brand new again!

G

·
Registered
76 Posts
Soooo envious....

My baby's hurtin for a new paint job. Dings here and there. Hood all scratched up and 'ish.

How much was that job if you dont mind me asking?
If its a good price, I WILL send my car there. Im in NH, so if the price is right, I could go for the long haul and fly back.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Looks very nice. How much did it cost you? If I hold on to my 6-Speed, I might get a new paint job in a few years. I was either going to keep the stock black, or one of the other blacks from Honda/Acura, or anther black from a different car company. I don't want to remove the engine to to a complete color change, so I would keep it real close to the original black. Anyway, looks good :)

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
You're a pimp man.....;) I am jealous. That is very nice. Its almost like the pearl paint job idea.... a tinge of another color in certain lights and viewing angles. I like the blue look too.... very unique. Did you ever get your head gasket problem fixed BTW?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.