Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY peepz
What a nice day for me today lol. i just got my car back from the shop what i had done was Head gaskets, Trans flush, Oil change, Timing belt oh yeah BODY WORK on the quarter panel, all the rusts are gone, bumper aligned, headlight alighned, THE BIG one PAINT lol im so happy right now i didnt take any before pics but my machanic said hes people might of taken one well anyway as soon as the sun is out which is in 7 hours ill take pics, im excited to drive it and show it off. oh yeah everythin costed 2500 HOOK UP talk to u peepz later

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
mYbabYLeGend said:
HEY peepz
What a nice day for me today lol. i just got my car back from the shop what i had done was Head gaskets, Trans flush, Oil change, Timing belt oh yeah BODY WORK on the quarter panel, all the rusts are gone, bumper aligned, headlight alighned, THE BIG one PAINT lol im so happy right now i didnt take any before pics but my machanic said hes people might of taken one well anyway as soon as the sun is out which is in 7 hours ill take pics, im excited to drive it and show it off. oh yeah everythin costed 2500 HOOK UP talk to u peepz later
hey man, where you go to get your body work done?
I need some rust removed from my quarter panel, I wonder how much it would cost? Thanks!

The weather just got nice too here in Michigan, I'm glad you get your car back, you're gonna have lots of fun with it.

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS PEOPLE THEY ARE AWESOME, my driver side was hit and the left side had rusts, and they did such a sweet a$$ job its unbelievable i huggged the guy lol he said hell hook my people up if i send him customers, their located AT southfield michigan 248-750-1100 tell him ABBAS wit the 91 legend sent u theyll hook u up, u wont be disappointed man, weather dont look nice right now weird michigan weather

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
mYbabYLeGend said:
I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS PEOPLE THEY ARE AWESOME, my driver side was hit and the left side had rusts, and they did such a sweet a$$ job its unbelievable i huggged the guy lol he said hell hook my people up if i send him customers, their located AT southfield michigan 248-750-1100 tell him ABBAS wit the 91 legend sent u theyll hook u up, u wont be disappointed man, weather dont look nice right now weird michigan weather
Thanks man, you know what the place is called? Thanks!
I'll give them a call as soon as I get some time off work.

I think Blo is looking to get some rust fixed too, so he might want to know this too.

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its called GREAT LAKES auto shop i dont remember it i dont have my key chain wit me it says on that lol, hey if u got aol or aim, instant message me my sn is Legend0ls

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.