Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well-- it is complete. Cliff, Camero, Richard, and I spend 10 hours today putting everything back together, buffing, making brakets for the M3 mirrors, etc...

Here is small sneak peak-- more to come very SOON!!!

It is painted with Dupont Chromabase and 4 layers of clear...
The top half is like a dark grey and as you move down the body the grey lightens...the entire car has bluish-green pearl added...very clean! At nights it looks like the stock color, yet during the day it is just crazy when the sun hits the two pearl coats :)

I'll post some new pictures tomorrow hopefully...

Peace,
D

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Dam your car looks SWEET!!!
I really like the way you molded in the rear bumper and got
rid of the side moldings.
Your car looks very clean and you make me wish I lived in ATL so I could have you guys work on my coupe.

Oh ya, when are you going to post more pic's of your "fibre glass trim" It was looking sweet, did you paint it to match your exterior paint?

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
are those your old wheels Leon? the ones you used to have on your coupe, then had on that sedan at our 'Huge' Macon, GA meet?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
YEAH COME ON!! looks great Doug sorry chris and i couldnt make it yesterday i got lost then he had a 4 housr ride home. Ill talk to you later this week.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
That paint choice/job iz off tha chain. To quote my man Richard Pryor, "A'yeah it'z sweet!!! How much iz petro?

One...

Fut :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.