Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my car repair last week not sure if you guy here rember i got in an accident in Feb. not sure if im going to keep it though needs a paint job, here are some pics

before

Attachments

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Is it me or the driver's side is the common area that gets crashed?

My car in the shop has the same hit.
Did they pull the side pannel frame out? or weld a peace from another car on?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TALRUDEBOY said:
Is it me or the driver's side is the common area that gets crashed?

My car in the shop has the same hit.
Did they pull the side pannel frame out? or weld a peace from another car on?
Yea my uncle pulled it out some then cut out a piece to straighten it. then he pulled what was still bent.then welded back the piece he cut out back on

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
cool

Thats what the shop is doing to mine.

when you painting? That car is not matching right aboout now. you repainting with the same color?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: cool

TALRUDEBOY said:
Thats what the shop is doing to mine.

when you painting? That car is not matching right aboout now. you repainting with the same color?
well im not sure im not going to keep it. but if i decide to keep it then ill repaint the whole car over. most likely the same color or black. BTW you think if i sell her like that w/out paint can i get at 2500-3000? odmeter has 106,600 engine is still good ,tranny also what do you think?

·
Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
Unfortunately if your trying to sell it for that much and leave it as is someone is definetely going to know it was in a somewhat major accident. I think that if it were painted you could get over $3000 out of it. Since it has such low mileage you should just paint it and keep it til it falls apart. It is too bad that people dont realize the true value of these cars. I know I couldnt get nearly what I think mine is worth out of it. I have about 100k more miles though (still runnin strong and lookin good):cool:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Sbyte2k

Sbyte2k My car CAR2 is a bit worst than yours and has 82000 You do the math!! mummmmmmmmm but I like that car

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.