Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to let everyone know how cool jrock7791 is... i sent him my money, and my cup holders arrived from japan the next week. let me tell you - these cup holders are so cool, they got me laid ; ) the only complaint my girlfriend has had about my car since i got is that there is no frickin' place to put drinks. when she got in the car the other morning, she practically jumped in my pants with me. later that night, she showed her appreciation even more... needless to say, jrock made it happen, so it is to him that i owe much gratitude. CUP HOLDERS FROM JROCK GET YOU LAID!!!

wally

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Re: Re: got my cupholders : )

LegendGS said:

LOL!!!! :D :D :D Pics!!! Oh! And some of your new cup holder too, please. :D
Haha, good one GS. LOL....Ya, I want to see pics of the cupholder...Any different from our normal US cupholders? Thanks.

·
Registered
847 Posts
yeah, i need a couple of those cup holders as well:D

·
Registered
214 Posts
Still waiting for mine to arrive. I'll have to run my own little test to see if they produce the same results, but knowing my wife, I'm going to bet against it!!(LOL)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.