Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes folks I finally got the Remus and got it installed the same day. I received the intake yesterday morning around 10:45am and it was installed by 11:30 at my mechanic and I must say that the exhaust looks so damm good and sounds very sporty. I love stepping on the gas when i'm parked so I cah hear that sucker roar. I will be taking pics as soon as it stops raining out here in NYC. I'm so damm proud of myself. The removal of the old muffler and installation of the Remus only took my mechanic about 20 minutes.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He charged me $35 and I do feel the power of the exhaust and now all I have to do is install my damm intake which i've had sitting here for about a month or so. I'm just waiting for the weather to get nicer since its raining out here.

G

·
oooh so now you think you r the S*&% because you got your Remus???:rolleyes: :D J/k

Damn bro seems like your mods have been comming along since the last time we sopke good for you brother..

oh yeah tell us how the power feels when you get that intake on?

Did you get the Legend specific remus? From where and how much?:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Congrats!! I love my Remus. It just seems to sound better and better with age. I have had it almost two years. Be careful of the chrome tips though. I have had the chrome wear off at the bottom rim of the opening on both tips. I am not sure if this was a cleaning product I used, or just general wear and tear or a combination of the two. But that is the least of my worries, so enjoy it... :)

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Thai, I know i'm the sh!t. :D I'm gonna try to put in the intake as soon as I get home from work today and it is the Legend Specific Remus.

Hey BLF, I hope it does get better and better with time, but I love this damm exhaust. It just looks good when i'm coming from behind my car and i'm looking at it like wow, i love this car.

G

·
rawdog805 said:
Damn I cant beleive I missed out on that...
Take a look over at the Greddy Group Buy. If you want the absolute best performance from an exhaust with good looks then it is the way to go. It looks like we are going to be getting them for $487 shipped. Which is an amazing deal considering that they are listed at $650.

·
Registered
20 Posts
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR THE REMUS EXHAUST??? AND IS THID A BOLT ON, OR YOU HAVE TO MAKE SOME MODIFICATIONS TO MAKE IT FIT.... OH AND ONE MORE THING DO YOU HAVE THE WEB ADDRESS WHERE YOU GOT IT FROM....

THANKS IN ADVANCE...

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
danno69 said:
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR THE REMUS EXHAUST??? AND IS THID A BOLT ON, OR YOU HAVE TO MAKE SOME MODIFICATIONS TO MAKE IT FIT.... OH AND ONE MORE THING DO YOU HAVE THE WEB ADDRESS WHERE YOU GOT IT FROM....

THANKS IN ADVANCE...
I paid $517 with shipping from LA to NYC and its a very big box. It is a direct bolt on because its a Legend Specific exhaust which doesnt need any extra piping or things like that. I don't have the web address because we got it from a very small group buy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts