Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, I did it again, I got my weapon-R Intake installed last night and when I took it for a ride it was wonderful. The power of having the weapon-r intake and remus exhaust is just unbelievable. I did notice that it lost alittle bit of its low-end but the high end is incredible and going from 50 to 80 is just a zinch. I still have to make alittle modifications today to the hoses being that they were too long and i will be cutting them down to size later on today. But I noticed that the suction noise on my friends type 2 coupe was much louder than my type 1 sedan, and we both have autos, is there a noticeable difference or is my car lacking something? He also has a remus exhaust but his is the universal one and I have the Legend Specific exhaust. But overall I love this setup and now I gotta see whats next on my mod list.

G

·
Yeah I want to increase the low end preformance... what can I do to incease it? Seem like the Remus hurts low end.. that was my MAJOR concern in any of my future preformance mods..

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
" But I noticed that the suction noise on my friends type 2 coupe was much louder than my type 1 sedan, and we both have autos"

Let me tell you, the Type II is healthier, therefore sucks louder.
Seriously, the FIRST thing I noticed when I got my coupe back was that I could hear the intake sucking like a lil' SC (for lack of a better description). People have actually asked me what is that???!! If you want your low end torque back, follow my CAI how to. You will thank me in the morning. ;) :D
Low end torque replenished, high end increased!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts