·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Dawk,

That is a nice coupe. Seeing YOUR coupe motivated me to buy a white one, and I did. I bought a g2 pearl coupe 14 months ago.:D

G

·
alas another coupe that i admire:)

that kit looks gooooood

clean lines and everything:2cool:

:eek2:

G

·
You guys with 19's are coming at us full force right now :bowdown:. Making me so jealous with my measley 17's ;)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
You have one of the only good looking bodykits on a Legend I've seen. Your legend demands respect and it has mine:) Flawless...

G

·
hmmm i seen that front bumper lip on 2 sedans

I think i seen it on Zol's and Voltaire Cacal

maybe they dont make em anymore

well its similar?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Re: Rear Clear Side Markers

Hey Johnny... Those are the 94-97 Honda Accord Factory Rear side markers. I have a brand new pair of EuroClear Accord Rear Side markers for sale that I had purchased with anticipation of installing them on my rear bumper but they didn't get here in time so the body shop wanted to charge me extra. Like I said, they're brand new in the box and you can have them for $25.00, shipping included if you're interested. Let me know. Thanks

SaGe69

JTJohnny102 said:
Where did you find those Clear side markers for the rear of the car. I cant find them anywhere

·
Registered
405 Posts
That is a great g2 coupe! i love the body kit.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.