Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1343300474

This guy is "not a registered user" a week after I send payment! WTF??? I reported his ass to Ebay and AOL today and sent a Internet Fraud Investigation Report to www.fraud.org.. Also sent him a nice e-mail stating he better send me my $$ or the phone by Friday the 12th or expect to pay the concequences..

What he dosen't know is that I comming to Brooklyn, NYC on the 20th of April and if I haven't reccived my $$ or the Phone by then i'll pay his Brighton Beach Brooklyn home an nice visit to collect my $$$.

Does he know who the F^#K he's dealing with???:mad: :mad: :mad:

Man 170$ gone.. That could have been $$$ for the RM intake..

We will see... This is not over...

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
That sux Thai.... I hope he comes through for you.

This is where I would like to see if EBAY will really stick up for you..... because they have some kind of buyer protection prgram.:rolleyes:

If all else fails, pay him a little visit, and pull some scarface out of your bag of trix.

"Say 'allo to my little friend"

Be careful though whatever you do...

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
hey thai

if you need similar phone but in GSM network (Cingular in west coast or Voicestream in east coast), please pm me. I have V3682 (GSM version) for sale.

thanks.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thats fuc&ed up

Im hella leery about sending payment when I win an auction on ebay. Once I win, I send them an email and get there contact info from ebay. If the # is good and everything seems strait then Ill send payment.
The reason I do this is I almost got burned trying to buy this Laptop off of ebay, I should have backed off when i looked at there feedback section and there was only 2 and they said that the person was a bad ebay buyer/never paid.
The person was a "confirmed" seller, so I said WTH and bid on the thing. I low bid on it and waited to see what other takers there were on this laptop. I got out bid 2 days before it ended and decided not to bid again. So the auction ended and Im like no biggie, But then 1 day later I get this email from the seller saying I won the auction(this was not dutch). Im like huh, Ok, so I respond to the email and say are you sure, because when i go and look at the auction it says that someone else won it. She replys that I can send payment $350.00 via paypal. Id didnt seem right to me so I did some diging, It turns out her ebay info was bogus. Wrong# and all. I sent her another email asking whats up, and how i could get in contact with her, She never replied.
Fuc&in Bitc#, I hate scammers.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'll be there with you

I'm gonna be in NYC, Brooklyn as a mater of fact, so I got your back.
I hate people who fraud.
Drop a line if need a hand.
I'll get my Easton Bat ready!!! :D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
BEEN THERE DONE THAT... =(

First time I got something on ebay , I was ripped of also. I lost out on 165 bucks trying to buy a cd changer from a new user with 0 rating. Never buy from a user with 0 rating... if you do, never send payment through check or money order. always do paypal.

i did the ebay safe harbor fraud report. you have to send all the information through mail. print out ALL emails and ALL payment information, including the auction page. You will receive your money (with 25 dollars deducted - deductable) a couple months later. it sux, but atleast you get some of your money back

sorry about to hear about that bro. goodluck and have patience

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for your concern.. He said he was waiting for the check to clear and will send it out on tuesday. I dont know why because it was a Money order..:rolleyes: But we will see....

I guess my e-mail got him off his ass..:D

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Thanks for your concern.. He said he was waiting for the check to clear and will send it out on tuesday. I dont know why because it was a Money order..:rolleyes: But we will see....

he better stop playing....gotta alot of NY LEgend Folk, too....
*putting on sh!t kickers*

Serioiusly, I hope his can be resolved without reverting to violence...Like Darith said, keep ALL forms of documentation, and if worse comes to worse, you lose $25 damn dollar, but chalk it up as experience....if you need a phone, next time let me know.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:

Thai... He might not be tryin to rip you off. When I just got through selling a bunch of stuff on EBAY, I took 3 Money Orders to my bank, but not my home branch. They told me it would take 21 business days to clear:eek: :eek: :eek: I flipped on the lady and said to her that the reason I asked for MO was because it was guaranteed, and a personal cheque would only take 7 days. I went to my home branch and cleared it up with them because the y know me their. Be patient and maybe he will come through.

Also, ask him to send it through a traceable service so you can tracjk it to your door.. that also avoids un-necessary BS:) good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts