Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
got 'em posted now...Got some pics, need help posting them

Anyone know a good place to post photos to the web for free? I was using Photopoint until they went out of business. Otherwise, I can email a zip file to someone, if they can post them for me?

Thanks,
Jake

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks

Okay, this my 95 Sherwood Green Pearl LS Coupe. It was an overcast day when I took these pics so the paint looks dark. I'll have to get some in the sun some day.

I bought Bao's (Sushilicious) Tantrums and I threw them on temporarily (they need new tires) to take some pics. I had the stock wheels on one side and the Tantrums on the other side.

The only mods I have so far are: Eibach pro-kit springs, APC clears, 20% 3M tint, black plastic mesh grill, and also went with the non stock size 225/50 Potenzas.

Dirty grill:

I photoshoped this particular pic to get rid of some the gap in the front. The eibachs left the front passenger side rather high (IMO). I was on a little bit of an incline, so that had something to do with it. (the pics where I'm facing the other way aren't as bad)

Before photoshop:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can everybody see the pics? If not, you can right click and copy and paste the url in your browser, that seems to work. I'm using Imagestation, so if anybody knows how to fix 'em let me know.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
car looks nice man. IF you put the eibachs on yourself and there is a biger gap on one side than the othere you might have put the spring on upside down. Just a though. You ever plan on selling your rims you have on there now? if so tell me :) keep it looking good. I would recomend do the tailights red next.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hey Jake, nice looking wheels :D. I have my springs and struts on and ummm, it's LOW. I put the Konis on the lowest perch all the way around, in the rear you cant' even put a finger between tire and fender well, and in 3 weeks the front has settled and I can put in almost 2 fingers.

The ride? hmmm, smooth for the most part, get over some broken highway and it's kind of bouncy, rough, and jarring. I don't have my bumpstops cut and I think that's an issue. I have the camber kit on the front and it's all good there, but the rears..they're at -2 degrees..OUCH!!! BUT, no rubbing and it's all good and looks clean as hell :)..I'll have to come on over to Tulsa and show ya, maybe give you a ride so you can see how they feel.

For the most part, I like the setup, I just wish I could ride in someone elses that has the bump stops cut to determine if I should go ahead and pull mine out and have them cut.

·
Banned
720 Posts
SushiLicious said:
Hey Jake, nice looking wheels :D. I have my springs and struts on and ummm, it's LOW. I put the Konis on the lowest perch all the way around, in the rear you cant' even put a finger between tire and fender well, and in 3 weeks the front has settled and I can put in almost 2 fingers.

The ride? hmmm, smooth for the most part, get over some broken highway and it's kind of bouncy, rough, and jarring. I don't have my bumpstops cut and I think that's an issue. I have the camber kit on the front and it's all good there, but the rears..they're at -2 degrees..OUCH!!! BUT, no rubbing and it's all good and looks clean as hell :)..I'll have to come on over to Tulsa and show ya, maybe give you a ride so you can see how they feel.

For the most part, I like the setup, I just wish I could ride in someone elses that has the bump stops cut to determine if I should go ahead and pull mine out and have them cut.
I might have mine cut, I'll let you know before you come back to Tulsa. ;)

·
Registered
306 Posts
LeGenDz said:
Oh BTW, if you need a place to get shocks or springs etc. put on let me know.

Koni's+Springs can be installed for $125.

$100 if you want to drive out to Glenpool. :D
Ummm, $125? hmmm, maybe I might come on over and have mine pulled and have the bump stops cut, where is Glenpool? I'll put out a note to the Tulsa group the next time I come over.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got the plastic mesh at Home Depot or it could have been Lowe's. It's gutter guard and it's located with all the other metal gutter guard. It comes in like 6' rolls, I think. Only cost a couple bucks and it's real easy to cut (can just use scissors).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.