Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
speaking of thinner mounting tapes.... my eyelids have a crack in them from slamming the hood down on it. I think I need a second set of CF from you instead of the regular ones so make sure you let everyone knows about the taps or make the upper part thinner as well to avoid cracks. I wasn't even able to close my hood at first then I had to force it down then it cracked.

·
:)
436 Posts
Danny, I'll try and have them out to you soon, I'm still waiting to hear back from the 3M rep about the thinner tape so shipping is on hold for now. I'm still making them but have not put the mounting tape on the ones I have made as of now for this reason. tyty, you can e-mail me at [email protected] for more info, I'm close to finishing all of the styles for the coupe.

·
Registered
616 Posts
hey danny,

we have mad things in common..... we have mad similar system setup.....i have the same indash TV, same master unit and same changer....how much did u put for your TV and master unit???do u have a DVD player hooked up???Oooooo....PHATTTT eyelids...

·
#108 of 144 pairs
133 Posts
pjslegend,

looking forward toseeing those coupe eyelid styles you came up with.
Put me on the PRIORITY list of the first to buy.:D

They fit one piece lights right???;)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we have mad things in common..... we have mad similar system setup.....i have the same indash TV, same master unit and same changer....how much did u put for your TV and master unit???do u have a DVD player hooked up???Oooooo....PHATTTT eyelids...

I'm not using a pioneer DVD, I bought a sony portable DVD player and hook it up to the master unit and leave it in my glove box look at my sig you'll see which one I got. cool thing is I can take it in and out of my car and watch it in the house. It plays every single disc I've put in there even the ghetto burn ones that I download from the net. I don't think the in dash one can do that, I'm still confirming that if it can play burn vcd I'll probably buy one

·
Registered
158 Posts
Danny, I love your paintjob...how much did that cost?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts