Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
even though it could cook the legend. i got to drive a 540i six speed, thi totally reinforced me desire for the six speed swap or an ac GS. this little 540 was nice, (even though i know that the legend wont be as fast and pqwerfulas this 540) "it ran like greased owl sh*t" but for real that thing was nice as fast. clutch was nice and just the fact of the sixth gear on the knob was quite nice. who ever has a sixspeed legend or a 6 speed BMW is very lucky i plan on getting one (Legend not Bimmer).

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Even though I am a 6-Speed Legend owner, I don't consider the BMW 540i 6-Speed our competitor at all. I believe the 540 6-Speed is in a class above the Legend 6-Speed. I would love to have a 540 6-Speed, but I have my eyes set on another 6-Speed :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
0-60 in 5.5sec. Definately not our competitor.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this was a '95. i also stated that it wil "COOK" the legend. but i'd still like to have that peice of mind in inclement weather the legend give me but with 6 gears. put some pressure behind the 6 we got (when i say pressure im not talking boost per-se)., like a little hp and we got our selves a winner, or maybe a second place victory:) theres no more luxury features on this car that did not come with the legend so i dont see it any where near a class higher because that would put it in the S-class range and 7 series range, but its a mid sized sports sedan the Leg is a sporty lux sedan. not higher just different on the same playing field.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.