Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went again today and I bought a new door handle, new a/c trim, keyless entry system, and some new tools for my tool kit...anyone need something? I'm going again tomorrow and there are three legends that are still pretty intact. Two of them had the cell phone kit? Should I remove this and sell on e-bay?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
see those are some of the same questions that I've got...there are soooooooo many wires with that thing! Wires flying everywhere for the phone...under the dash, under the center console, under the seats, next to the cd changer, in the back window, in the dome light...everywhere!!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
GoldenCoupe said:
I went again today and I bought a new door handle, new a/c trim, keyless entry system, and some new tools for my tool kit...anyone need something? I'm going again tomorrow and there are three legends that are still pretty intact. Two of them had the cell phone kit? Should I remove this and sell on e-bay?
Yeah I need the gold front "A" for a GS Sedan.. hehe =/
Oh and the plastic holder for the CD CHANGER in the Sedan hehe

·
Registered
142 Posts
seriously, i need the window lock switch. if you can remove that let me know and we can talk $ for you time. thank you.:cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw a chrome one today...and looked for changers but I was tooo late:( ...by the way only two of the three are good because one of them was burnt to a crisp...:eek: :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will look for it...all I've been able to find are sedans...for some odd reason Coupes are rare as hell!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
GOLDENCOUPE, mine is a 1991 L sedan, so if you see it get the whole assy, whatever is easiest for you.
again, thank you:cool:

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
HEY HOW ARE THE GRILLS. i need a grill for the sedan i doe'nt matter what comdition the FINISH is in since iwill be painting it but if it is in good condition let me know so i can finally have a chrome grill again.

·
Registered
702 Posts
veloci said:
seriously, i need the window lock switch. if you can remove that let me know and we can talk $ for you time. thank you.:cool:
You cannot get the window lock switch by itself. It is all a part of the master window control panel. You need the whole thing.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I need a new Driver's seat, or the covers. Tan. And armrest with cup holder... And chrome "acura", "Legend", and "A" badges for the rear.

·
Old S*hool Member
2,218 Posts
Hey GoldenCoupe, how much was the keyless entry system from the junker? did you get two functioning remotes or just one? How much was it?

if it was not too much $$ and they have another, do you think you could grab it for me?

Thanks,
Dave.

·
L4K3R5 F4N
1,205 Posts
I'm in need of a G2 sedan passenger side headlight if there's anything available. I'll take the whole headlight assembly as well if that's the only way they'll sell it. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have a G2 sedan, and i like to see if u can get me the chrome trim on the driver side of the car. It's the chrome piece that's on the top of the door, running from the front door to the back door. If you can get that, we can talk bout the $$$ afterward. Thanks!

·
Registered
368 Posts
hey thanks for offering to pull stuff off or us.

im going to send ua pm and tell you the stuff i need

thanks
please email me at [email protected]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts