Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went again today and I bought a new door handle, new a/c trim, keyless entry system, and some new tools for my tool kit...anyone need something? I'm going again tomorrow and there are three legends that are still pretty intact. Two of them had the cell phone kit? Should I remove this and sell on e-bay?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
see those are some of the same questions that I've got...there are soooooooo many wires with that thing! Wires flying everywhere for the phone...under the dash, under the center console, under the seats, next to the cd changer, in the back window, in the dome light...everywhere!!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
GoldenCoupe said:
I went again today and I bought a new door handle, new a/c trim, keyless entry system, and some new tools for my tool kit...anyone need something? I'm going again tomorrow and there are three legends that are still pretty intact. Two of them had the cell phone kit? Should I remove this and sell on e-bay?
Yeah I need the gold front "A" for a GS Sedan.. hehe =/
Oh and the plastic holder for the CD CHANGER in the Sedan hehe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw a chrome one today...and looked for changers but I was tooo late:( ...by the way only two of the three are good because one of them was burnt to a crisp...:eek: :eek:

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
HEY HOW ARE THE GRILLS. i need a grill for the sedan i doe'nt matter what comdition the FINISH is in since iwill be painting it but if it is in good condition let me know so i can finally have a chrome grill again.

·
Old S*hool Member
2,218 Posts
Hey GoldenCoupe, how much was the keyless entry system from the junker? did you get two functioning remotes or just one? How much was it?

if it was not too much $$ and they have another, do you think you could grab it for me?

Thanks,
Dave.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have a G2 sedan, and i like to see if u can get me the chrome trim on the driver side of the car. It's the chrome piece that's on the top of the door, running from the front door to the back door. If you can get that, we can talk bout the $$$ afterward. Thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.