Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is officially done.. I need to know what Devanthedude and Alperovich want, limited or not and which system. also need payment ASAP! PM me for address and final cost

Alright as some of you may know, i work for gamestop and have the pay stub to prove it, i get a 15% discount, i am willing to get the discount for the first five people, i will let you know the full price with the discount .. this is NO SCAM!!!! if you want to take advantage to this offer be one of the first five to message me on here and we can set it up :bigok:

Official Prices!! for both systems!

Regular: $55.59

Limited:$83.38

Limited comes with a lock box, grand theft auto IV stitched duffle bag, behind the scenes art, behind the scenes music and a couple of other things

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
only three spots left,

1. Devanthedude- not paid
2. Alperovich- not paid
3. EVLegend94- not paid

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha on PS3 i would have to wait until they come in.. then i can let you know prices and shipping! haha so GTA IV for which system and which version.. limited or regular

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, neither system, yet! haha. as i don't have either.
okay here is what i can do, we do have used 360's for 239.99 plus 15 % off, but then you would have to buy a used hard drive which is another 59.99 plus 15% off so you would be looking at about 320 after shipping.

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE!

Am going to need the money by monday at the latest,

so far i have 1 limited 360 and 2 regular for i dont know which system

·
It's good to be the King!
677 Posts
Why do you HAVE to buy a harddrive for the 360? There should enough internal memory to atleast save game progress?

As for 15% off of $60 + $10 for shipping = $61 ????

How much for a used 360, & wireless controller shipped to 07801? No harddrive. (Basically an Arcade version)

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
for overnight it is 20 even so if you want it ASAP then 20 is total everything else is 15$

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
239.99$ and comes with a wireless controller.. so fifteen percent off that and i will check shipping today when i go to work

·
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and the internal memory, there is none with the 360... BUMMER I KNOW!!! but that is microsofts way of getting money! haha screwballs. so yeah! basically i have 3 people down and two spots left!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts