Acura-legend.com banner

Ground Control GB...If interested, let me know here

• Do you have a G1?

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Do you have a G2?

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Do you want them with Koni's? (Package price)

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Do you want them alone? (No Koni's)

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Coupe?

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Sedan?

Votes: 12 44.4%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm intereseted

92 LS Sedan

GC's & Koni package is desired ... but may only go for the GC's due to cost ....

Hope we get a great deal!

Gil.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the scenario I presented was anywhere from 20-100+
Why?
I know that this may be a little presumptious, but I know more Legend owners are into looks vs. performance. Therefore, this should yield more than the Bayou GB did. I will give you more details by Wednesday. And I will start this one once the Bayou GB has ended...that gives you time to recover from holding your car brainless.

Scenario:
1-10 $xxx
11-20 $xxx
21-50 $xxx
51-60 $xxx
61-70 $xxx
71+...hmmm, would be lovely wouldn't it?
My contact says he can BEAT the NOPI price of $399 off the rip. So, guys, let me know what kind of package you want - GC's and Koni's or just GC's. This will be the GB of the year....tell ALL of your Legend friends, even if they are not a member, TELL THEM!
That will drive this price DOWN DOWN DOWN!!!

·
Five- O
857 Posts
This may seem like a dumb question but what is the difference between the GC vs the eibach pro springs?
I have a g1 coupe

Thanks for the education
Esti

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
more adjustability

Esti said:
This may seem like a dumb question but what is the difference between the GC vs the eibach pro springs?
I have a g1 coupe

Thanks for the education
Esti
Esti,
The Pro Kit only allows for a 1.1" drop up front, and a 1" drop in the rear. They are not adjustable. The Ground Control are adjustable from stock to 3" with the Koni's and stock to 2.5" with the stock shocks (Boge/Sachs):cool:

·
Registered
94 Posts
i'm in.

but how much am i looking at? i've been up and around and i've got 3 different prices $369, $379, $399. looking for the best deal. fill me in. (o;`

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: i'm in.

LegendSpeed said:
but how much am i looking at? i've been up and around and i've got 3 different prices $369, $379, $399. looking for the best deal. fill me in. (o;`
I hope to know something by WEdnesday. The more we get in the less it will be...her already said it would be less than NOPI's.

I will have scenarios with prices posted

·
Registered
82 Posts
How soon??

How soon do you think we can get them??
I'm getting my Koni's soon :cool:

Thanks for starting the GB!!

·
11* [VETERAN NOOB!] *11
402 Posts
I want in on this group buy but rough price please if possible??Stupid Question...

I want in but first I do know what Ground Controls do. Lowering the Stance-Altering the appearance but what are Koni's?? I here this alot when suspension is mentioned. I noticed on the vote it said some thing about just Ground Controls vs. GC wityh Koni's. What is the difference????? Please let me know

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I'm interested in the Ground Controls alone since I already have the Koni and eibach setup. Let us know what prices are gonna be looking like once you find out. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Koni adaptors and spring rates

If you get koni's included with the springs you'll also need the GC koni adaptors, they're about 10 bux each. Also what spring rate are you planning on using for the front and back? GC uses progressive Eibach made springs.
RMC

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: I want in on this group buy but rough price please if possible??Stupid Question...

Legend"11 said:
I want in but first I do know what Ground Controls do. Lowering the Stance-Altering the appearance but what are Koni's?? I here this alot when suspension is mentioned. I noticed on the vote it said some thing about just Ground Controls vs. GC wityh Koni's. What is the difference????? Please let me know
Correct - stock to 3" w/ Koni's
- stock to 2.5" w/ stock shocks

Koni's are the adjustable shock of choice for Legend owners...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sounds great, but what is the handling going to be like?? I'm looking for the best handling suspension I can get... I don't mind a rough ride... Would an Eibach setup be better for me??

·
Registered
49 Posts
Re: it's wednesday!

LegendSpeed said:
still waiting...:D
Oh I haven't forgotten you....my contact said they actually have four major applications, so what I will proably be needing to know is

HOW MANY:
Coupes
Sedans
Exact Year/Trim Level

I think its one of those glitches you run into when you go into ANY specialty parts shop and they label the CLear Corner for the Coupe as universal for the SEDAN!! YES, HOW MANY OF YOU ARE WITH ME ON THIS..I HAD TO SEARCH HIGH AND LOW TO FIND CLEAR CORNERS FOR YEARS..NOPI ALWAYS PULLED OUT THE SEDAN ONES FOR MY COUPE!! ARRGGGGGGGGGGGHH!!

Stay tuned!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts