Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best size to ride the GS RIms on, given a low profile look etc. What are some of the sizes you guys using. These are the 16" rim that comes with a 93-95 LS coupe and 94-95 GS sedan

·
2,879 Posts
DITTO using Dunlop SP 8000's on 225/50/16 and im loving em

LegendGS said:
A lot of us have gone with 225-50-16.
:D

·
Registered
802 Posts
same here

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Before I did the 18's I had (still have but in garage) the same setup 225/50/16 (stock size)
and of course in Dunlop SP8000 the only tires I'll put on my GS wheels.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Thanks. I've been compiling a list of mods to do to the car, and having all the info already helps a lot when I start doing them. My car is still bone stock. Been having a hard time finding a job lately, being a freelance tech sucks, I need something stable, part-time (i gotta go to college) :(

G

·
FutureX 2001 said:
Been having a hard time finding a job lately, being a freelance tech sucks, I need something stable, part-time (i gotta go to college) :(
I do the same thing dude, and I know what you mean, it sucks sometimes when you can't find enough work and you have hella stuff that you want to do to your car. I'm doing ok though right now :), then again I don't have to pay for college yet so I'm sure that it will all change pretty soon. ;)

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I'm running 215/55/16 on my G2 sedan and I have GS rims and when I had my tantrums, I was running 215/45/17.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts