Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Fut RIP
10,258 Posts
It was a option for the RL (Legend) in Japan and if i can find the pic i'll post it!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
GS rims are not ugly, they are endless classic style design, IDK why would make you say that??? But I'd like to see them on RL as well if any one has done it. Or 02-03 RL wheels on G2 Legend I haven't seen them either.

·
Fut RIP
10,258 Posts
Not the pic i wanted to post but with over 20,000 jdm pics alone this will have to do.

·
93 LEGEND LS 3.5L
757 Posts
I have seem them on a 96 RL, and now I feel bad as I did not know they were an option for the RL and I told the guy that he was full of Sh-t. But for anyone that lives in the bronx, there is a cab driver that stands by the K-Mart that uses an RL that has the GS rims... I have to go say sorry to him now.... Damn it!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
I have seem them on a 96 RL, and now I feel bad as I did not know they were an option for the RL and I told the guy that he was full of Sh-t. But for anyone that lives in the bronx, there is a cab driver that stands by the K-Mart that uses an RL that has the GS rims... I have to go say sorry to him now.... Damn it!
They weren't an option here in the US, so it's not like you were wrong really..

what about 08 RL rims on a Legend. think that'll look good?
Lug pattern is different, won't fit.

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
the RL has a 64mm center bore. the GS has a 70.1mm center bore...you'd need hubcentric rings to fill that 6mm gap or they might shake a bit at highway speed.

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
4cruizn..wow...great look for the old TL....drastically different, yet still OEM-ish :thumbsup:

·
Registered
623 Posts
i swear the wheels make it look so much more like a remodeled legend rather than a whole new car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.