Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of me got arrested for 1st going @high speed, way above 150 and elegal used of NOS. It was in Gwinett GA. Myself, I blow my head gaskets, already order my High perfo pistons and have to wait 3-4 weeks.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
I assume you got forged pistons. How much did you oversize them? Are you going with special rings as well? Did you increase compression or trying to reduce it for some form of forced induction?

I am just wondering because I may have to rebuild my engine again soon...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
head gaskets gone for you just happen?

that just happen or you it happen long time now?

Who you getting those parts from.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
friend car

What kind of car did he waste a few months with?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For the head I just found out this morning. My car started heating so I call one friend and stopped by his work place. He quickly tested it for me after letting me know that he was in jail this week-end for illegal use of NOS and speeding. Once again, he was doing way above 150,155. I need to get a copy of the ticket before letting you guys know of the record breaking speed in a LEGEND with forged pistons. I'll be getting the Pistons from www.peaco.com , they will be Hyperformance, 20 over. I'm trying to have 260-280 hp without NOS. Will see

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Will they be domed pistons to increase compression since you are going N/A? What about forged connecting rods while you have the engine apart? Any head work gettign done? Doing a P&P while it's apart is not a big task and WILL pay off in the end...

I've been drooling over the Paeco catalog since I've had it. I heard they have good parts for imports but having them do the work is iffy...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had to sent them my old pistons and the connection rods wich they will forged. As for the P&P, I 'm looking for a place in ATL I could take it to. Any help would be appreciate

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Man i have wanted pistons so bad u are taking me for a ride when it is done. As for a place to P&P in atl i dono u could send it off somewhere or try mahdavi or whatever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts