Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Follow Me
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys it has been awhile but school and work are bearing down on me right now. I had to tell you though that my car is in the shop for suspension work and I had to rent a car...truck.

I went from a 1991 acura legend to a 2002 Chevy Silverado King cab 1/2 ton truck. I mean I feel like i can see everything infront of me. and talk about pick up. it is quick. $25 filled the truck up halfway. geez. Oh I got it at a midsize rate so...but man i need my car back. But it does feel good to be in comand on the road. :bowdown:

pics to come soon

·
Follow Me
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sleeprlegendcp said:
Our NOPI 3rd place winner is getting some more work. You are going for another trophey arent you. My truck was great to drive, but the $40+ per a tank of gas is killer.
Later!
Lee
yeah much need work, Lee. No drop yet. hehe, I should be getting my screen in too. So Hopefully I can take second next year and you can take first. Just need to find you a Legend ;) .

·
Follow Me
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PerzianKabob said:
yup. i feel like that when i drive my friend's suburban.

how much was it?
If you are thinking that I bought the car I am actually renting it. Yeah I don't want a truck too high and too much gas. Love my legend!

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
dap0901 said:
yeah much need work, Lee. No drop yet. hehe, I should be getting my screen in too. So Hopefully I can take second next year and you can take first. Just need to find you a Legend ;) .
I just bought a G1 coupe 5spd today. She is my beater that I got for $1600. At least I am back in a Legend!

I will not get any place at NOPI with her, but I have plans for a very nice G2 for NOPI. ;) :D
Later!
Lee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.