Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching this program on driving last night. They got to a section on street racing.:D I was checking out the cars. It kept swithching between LA with some v-8s and ricers in England. In one scene they showed a G2 Coupe doing donuts!!! I flipped. All you could see were the lights and the antenna, but that was eneough. I thought it was great that a Legend got its donuts on before the old Z28. Did anyone else see this?
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The beatle was a laugh. Did you see it run again against a new Z28 and an Eclipse. The Eclipse won! The Z28 bogged off the line, and the beatle was in last. The Legend was actually doing donughts in forward. It wasn't too dramatic, but it was good for a 2 second clip.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
996 Posts
sleeprlegendcp said:
The Legend was actually doing donughts in forward.
How did he manage that? Just swinging the ass end with his e-brake? Are you sure it wasn't a Skyline oir something?

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know it was a Legend. Basically all he was doing was a burnout, but he was turning the wheel at the same time. The front tires were lit up, so there was a lot of smoke. Have you never done this?
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
996 Posts
sleeprlegendcp said:
I know it was a Legend. Basically all he was doing was a burnout, but he was turning the wheel at the same time. The front tires were lit up, so there was a lot of smoke. Have you never done this?
Later!
Lee
Ok ... that makes sense. When I hear (read) donuts (doughnuts) I think repeated 360's, about 10' in diameter ... like I used to do in my crappy Monte Carlo :) Sure I smoked the tires a few times, but, I don't think you'll get a donut just by turning the wheel ... I'll have to try it :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.