Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to VEGAS!!!!!! That's right, I'm going to Las Vegas for my vacation :woot: . I'm leaving May 9 (Friday) and coming back May 11 (Sunday). Plus my GF uncle is renting out an RV. Funny part is, there's going to be at least 14 people going, so I don't know how we are going to fit in lol. So that means my Legend is staying home all lonely. I'm gonna be sad :( . I will try to take many pics when I get there. Anyone living out there? lol I'm gonna gamble my ass of.

·
Banned
2,990 Posts
I'm going to VEGAS!!!!!! That's right, I'm going to Las Vegas for my vacation :woot: . I'm leaving May 9 (Friday) and coming back May 11 (Sunday). Plus my GF uncle is renting out an RV. Funny part is, there's going to be at least 14 people going, so I don't know how we are going to fit in lol. So that means my Legend is staying home all lonely. I'm gonna be sad :( . I will try to take many pics when I get there. Anyone living out there? lol I'm gonna gamble my ass of.
:headscrat :headscrat Isn't the fact that your Uncle is your girl friend considered INCEST?:headscrat :headscrat

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First time going to Vegas. Been to Reno once, but not Vegas.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Alright guys, looks like I'm about to leave the city to go to Vegas. Hope you guys won't miss me lol. I'll check up once in a while on my phone, but I might be having fun at the same time over there. Later guys and stay outta trouble. PEACE!!!!!

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guess who's baaaack? Damn it was fuckin' hot out there. I'll post some pics up in the morning cause I'm freakin' tired.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
cool, where you went in vegas. last year i went to vegas 3 times. had a blast and learn a valuable lesson. when you go there plan ahead about how much you will spend on gambling, and the rest just enjoy the time there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.