Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
.........and word on the street is that he "might" be dressed in an Acura NSX outfit. But you ain' t hear it from me. Because it's only word of mouth (from movie execs) -"might"

Click here

On a discussion forum concerning this movie, a movie spokesperson stated that an Acura NSX was being considered for the role.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Yeah ... the good ol' days of my youth. I'm not sure how I feel about the NSX rumor ... it might shine a light full of cheese on it :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
def, one of my favorite shows back in the day, along side the A-team. I highly doubt they would use an NSX for the movie. I could see a 2002 Trans-Am ws6 or maybe a 3rd gen F-body. If it is a NSX they are gonna use, I hope its the not the '02, the front of that car is a tragedy with the exposed headlights.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Haha. I wander how it will turn out. I used to watch the reruns seeing as how I was 2 yrs. old when it was cancelled.
Actually, If anyone remembers there WAS a movie where a new RED car was built and David put kitt into it. Not to mention there was another tv series where there was a Team Night Rider with various cars with computers like kitt.

G

·
Armayo said:
I hope its the not the '02, the front of that car is a tragedy with the exposed headlights.
I completely disagree, I think that the new 2002 front end is hot as hell, and brings new life to the NSX. Not only do I among many other people think it looks better, but it also is way more aerodynamic.

·
Registered
541 Posts
yea i remember that show, i was about 10 when i watched re-runs of it on USA. real good show, got me even more hooked into driving cars. Yes was a movie made, i saw part of it last weekend. i think its called Knight Rider 2002 or something. It was made in 1990 with that red car and it is nothing compared to the old TV show series.

·
B**k F***er
2,642 Posts
Defiently a classic. I had all the little toys as a kid. I think I still have a David Hasselhoff action figure that went into the Kitt car. LOL!!!

If they put Kitt into the NSX I think it wouldbe cool. But that have to do it right. Like start the movie off with the original Firebird. Then create a reason for going tot he NSX.

Kitt _IS_ that black Firebird :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
I completely disagree, I think that the new 2002 front end is hot as hell, and brings new life to the NSX. Not only do I among many other people think it looks better, but it also is way more aerodynamic.
Wellllll, normally I'm a form follows function type of guy, but in this case I gotta say that the front end is really un-attractive. Make mine a Zanardi or a -T with of course the pop-up lights. I'll use the money I save from not buying a '02 to buy a Comptech supercharger, RM exhaust, a nice keychain and a nsxprime tattoo.

IMHO<----Standard Disclaimer

Yeah, they should dust off the Firebird, tune up the 350, Then Dust off David H. But I think Devon should introduce a New Knight Industries Firebird(2002 T/A WS6) and have it be like new digs for KITT

·
B**k F***er
2,642 Posts
Armayo said:

Yeah, they should dust off the Firebird, tune up the 350, Then Dust off David H. But I think Devon should introduce a New Knight Industries Firebird(2002 T/A WS6) and have it be like new digs for KITT
Bonnie, the mechanic was hot. I think she was the second one they had, the brunnette with long, straight hair.

·
Registered
629 Posts
NickD said:

Bonnie, the mechanic was hot. I think she was the second one they had, the brunnette with long, straight hair.
you got that right:D ,Hot, and works on cars, wheeeeew, talk about a dream come true. I wonder who is gonna play her role in the movie, any guesses/suggestions?

·
Registered
996 Posts
NickD said:

Bonnie was the first one. In season 2, the brought in April ... Bonnie came back for 3 and 4 ... yes, I'm a geek :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
no way! that would so cool!

you know hwat they GOTTA make next dont you? AIRWOLF the movie!!!!

I rmemeber I used to watch those two shows back to back when I first came tot he states...

now I have the airwolf theme stuck in my head. :)

I just told an intern in the office about it, and hew as like, what is KNightrider...guess he was born after it stopped showing...now I feel old :( hahah

b

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.