Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some girl mashed, and when i mean mashed, it feels smooth, gum into my leather seat last night. i have no idea how to clean it up, do you guys have any tricks or good products that i can look into? thanks

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
"Goo-Gone" will do the trick, and not leave a stain. (try it on not so visible area just to be sure). Another trick would be to hold an ice-cube on the spot (put the cube in a zip-loc bag) until the gum is frozen ..then it should pick off quite easily ...finish up with warm soapy water on a soft cloth.

·
because i can.
10,154 Posts
Well in defense of the owner of the car...

You never know guys...he may have his reasons for such a wing:

Maybe he's trying to bulk up and does pull ups on his lunch break? Maybe his clothes dryer is broken and so he needs to hang his clothes out to dry? Maybe he's a high jumper and is training for the 2008 Olympics? Maybe someone forgot to tell him that 1996 ended 8 years ago?

Well thats all I could come up with right now...but yeah

·
Registered
577 Posts
sam o nela said:
Well in defense of the owner of the car...

You never know guys...he may have his reasons for such a wing:

Maybe he's trying to bulk up and does pull ups on his lunch break? Maybe his clothes dryer is broken and so he needs to hang his clothes out to dry? Maybe he's a high jumper and is training for the 2008 Olympics? Maybe someone forgot to tell him that 1996 ended 8 years ago?

Well thats all I could come up with right now...but yeah
? Are you talking about that other thread? This is the gum thread. But yeah, another reason for that wing is that he may be mentally challeneged

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.