Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thiking how our headers are and how they are a 3-2-1 setup. We have 3 cyl. on each side of the block and a set of headers coming off each side. I was thinking of putting a h-pipe in there to have true dual exhaust. If u look at there the headers come out it would be very very easy to make dual exhaust and would sound crazy. I just dont think i want my legend that loud it was just and idea.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Better crawl under that car again and look at the exhaust routing. How you gonna fit dual cats and pipe in that tunnel?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
Better crawl under that car again and look at the exhaust routing. How you gonna fit dual cats and pipe in that tunnel?
i agree with dave. i was thinkin the same thing with you cody. when i put the car on the lift, there was no room. u'r better off putting a Y-pipe at the end and splitting it off into 2 pipes.

-j

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Why not run two pipes down the middle. The when the pipes veer off to the sides and twist back again replace that small straight section with a 1ft long free-flowing cat. You don't need a big one like we have now simply because you will have two cats taking what one cat took. I think it can be done. I have given this much thought in the past.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts