Five- O
857 Posts
has to be a type-o

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CODY690 said:
ha thats cheap i just put a bid down for it!!! maybe i will win. :)
Guess you were kidding b/c it says noone has bid...

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:
am I missing something here?
I don't see anything wrong with dash trim for around $100....just depends on your taste...it may not be quality, but it can be had:confused:
The seller changed it...It did have a buy it now price of like $1,112.00

·
Registered
744 Posts
First of all Ladies and Gents,

These kits are not genuine, real, original OE replacements. If they were, they would be preformed, not flexible, would not have a plyable poly coat on them.

I ordered a kit and thank goodness I got my money back after filing a complaint with the BBB and filing a complaint with http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp which is the internet fraud complaint center.

These kits are CHEAP CRAP. Well then again, buyer beware because if you pay 100 - 150 your going to get a kit that looks like it cost you 100-150.

Go to a car show and find a (real) burlwood or aluminum dash trim kit that looks really nice (fit and finish) and ask the owners if they bought if off ebay. You probably will get laughed at not to mention if you ask them if they paid only 121.00

The aluminum dash trim kit I bought - HMMM - the aluminum was so thin, it was like thinner than foil and it was sandwiched inbetween 3m tape and a thick poly coat. Just garbage.

Anyways, many sellers of this trash are removing the words like Original, OE, EXACT FIT, and thanks to me, one seller was required to remove "PREFORMED" cause they are not! You will get a kit that is flat!

People don't even want to get me started on this fake garbage cause I've been there and done that. Thank goodness for the BBB and the IFCC cause when you receive this crap and are like, oh - hell no - the sellers give you all kinds of excuses.

KNLNGUS

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Thanks for that information KNLNGUS. I appreciate you sharing that information with us and I hope that everyone is aware of this and know what they are getting.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
K for Kraap

I never buy from them but.. I know
that pic is not a "ACURA LEGEND 91-95 FACTORY MATCH DASH TRIM "

That picks looks like a Nissain.

The cutout looks right.

I still feel the seller is dumb because If you seeling the product at least put the right flipping car in the pic!

Thankyou for your support. good day.

maybee I am the only one seeing this. mummmmmmmm

G

·
Triton3K said:

Care to tell us what happened with your order?
I had just got my Legend and saw the kit on ebay. My sis brought it for me with a money order. They sent me + feedback but it took them forever to send it. I finally got it and it was no OEM match! so I called and said I want to return it for a refund. I did and they said they wouldnt give me a refund because they said I never sent a m/o.. WTF? So waht the hell did you send me a damn kit then? I asked they said so you would stop e-mailing us.. :rolleyes: That would have had to be the dumbest esxcuse I ever heard... And they said If I sent in proof they would give me back the cash.. Well my beautiful sis didnt keep the m/o recipt. So I was out a b-day present of a wood kit and now I was out 120$... Couldnt report to e-bay because it was past the 30 day grace peirod..:mad:

Screwd!

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
That must suck Thai. I think I wouldve gotten their address and paid them alittle visit if ya know what I mean.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe - I feel so bad cause I know many of us go to car shows and see the real deal - and well, we "search for the best deal" and come across OE, EXACT MATCH, LASER CUT, and all this other BS and get sucked in.

Here is the response from exotic wood. He bought the kit, was hit by a drunk driver, laid up in the hospital, and when he got home he needed to return the kit...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 11:46 AM
To: Mullins, Scott
Subject: Re: Slight problem

Hello Scott,
Sorry but we are not take merchandise back after 30 days.
Regards,
Felix Dubinsky

Felix, Hello.
My initial contact and order from your company was accomplished through [email protected] therefore I emailed [email protected] requesting an RMA. I did not receive a response and was a bit upset. Shortly I decided to pull the paperwork and arrived at [email protected].

Perhaps you may be sitting at your desk, drinking cofee, and thinking... "Sir, go fly a kyte" or worse however.....

I will say this, in light of my tragic happenstance, and the fact your company didn't become large by ignoring the problems and concerns of those like me who keep you in business, I am a bit shocked that you will not honor my request for an RMA. Legally, yes - you are sheltered by your 30 day policy - will I ever recommend your site or products to others, no. Life is not black or white.

The pleasure was all yours.

Sincerely,
Scott Mullins

In several emails he explained his accident and justified the inability to return the kit. Just stanky bull balls eatin m n f ers.

30 DAYS MY ARSE!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts