Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I go to the local mini-mart to pickup some junk food for my lil cousins and stuff (some family was visiting)... So I get there, and once inside, there's this fine looking latin girl there (I'm latin myself)... anyways, she was CHECKING ME OUT, it was obvious too, and while she was fine, I'm not really looking right now at all, so I just sorta pretended not to notice. Anyways, she paid for her stuff and left. Once I got all the stuff and I paid for it, I went outside, to see the fine girl talking to these two guys, and they're LEANING on my car like it's theres!!! (Probably trying to impress the girl)... So I'm approaching and the girl checks me out again, haha... I go around to the driver's side.. Unlock my door and the two guys just hanged their head's IN SHAME and back off my car! lmao!!! Hilarious... they just seemed to end their convo with the girl quickly... and left as if emberassed, the girl herself got into her car (looked like a newer camry) and she's looking at me, as I start the car up.. and leave.. hahaha... That was funny stuff!!!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
LegendGS said:
Two words: Auto Start. ;) :D
ya know?

lol

That is one of my favorite parts of my car...hint hint Hector...it drives people insane when all of a sudden car revs up, no one inside, doors open and trunk pops up ;) She would be chasing you for sure

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Leon Millette said:

ya know?

lol

That is one of my favorite parts of my car...hint hint Hector...it drives people insane when all of a sudden car revs up, no one inside, doors open and trunk pops up ;) She would be chasing you for sure
hey Leon, did you install this yourself, because this was one of my next additions and might need some assistence.:)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
G2Girl?

·
Registered
282 Posts
leon

your trunk pops open too? doesnt that get annoying everytime you start the car and you dont have any groceries? you'd have to run around and close it every time you started.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
rquest77 said:
leon

your trunk pops open too? doesnt that get annoying everytime you start the car and you dont have any groceries? you'd have to run around and close it every time you started.
no, no ,no...
I have to press another button to make the trunk pop, and open the doors as well. The remote start only starts the car. The other functions are independent (don't want anyone sitting in my car waiting for me when I get there, you know?):eek:

·
Registered
282 Posts
so with your engine already started with the auto start, is it possible to drive your car without sticking the key into the ignition? the engine is running after all.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
rquest77 said:
so with your engine already started with the auto start, is it possible to drive your car without sticking the key into the ignition? the engine is running after all.
negative

even with the key in the ignition, but not turned you cannot drive the car, until it has been properly "kissed" ;) (That is a secret)
But basically, you cannot drive the car off if it is running with the motor on and windows down. It will shut off

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.