Acura Legend Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yo MAtt waz up! I guess I made myself ungrounded! ha
It's amazing how much people really care about me it's so sweet, no really it is!
You people remind me of those kids on the movie Jay and Silent Bob strike back, where they dog and then go kick those kids asz!
Those kids remind me of you!
You live in your parents basement trying to act like somebody your not and proving your the ones that are immature because look at the responses you all gave?
I though this was a Legend forum but instead its a buch of women talk but who can't walk the walk!
You tell me I'm immature look at yourselves, ya'll care more about your cars than you do about women, its like you have no social lives or something!
anyways for all you Asain ( is this politically correct?) if not I am SORRY, I didn't mean to offend, ever though it seems like some white and black folks on here seem to be more offend.
Hell I am part white part asain my self.
So back off!
What I meant was the same way a rap arist says the 'n' word on a song, thats it! I meant to nothing by it so quit being babies and go on with your so what lives!!
seeya Matt my little friend( hope I didn't offend you with that remark too!)
out!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Apparantly it did not work he is still here! My friends here (Japan) and my fiancee Naoko know exactly what is being said when they hear that word. And it only makes us as Americans in general look like crap when a fellow American says or uses the word. Plus I think beyond color, religion, or nationality...WE ARE ALL ONE RACE >>>>HUMAN!! And my friend if you read this, please respect people and use the full extent of the word to avoid conflict. Or buy a plane ticket and come on over so you can meet the "people" you refered to. You will find the most respectful and courteous people in the world! I was going to call you a Jack A** but where would that get me. I'm on the forum to exchange car ideas and meet others with common interests, NOT to bash anyone or change the subject to something that will make no impact to me. Once again this is a forum for cars, but if you ever encounter me face to face we could exchange our personal ideas then........And apology is accepted!! THANKS< JROCK ***Also when you write something and post it we have no idea your intent of the word/words used, all we see is the word and how it is taken is a different story.

·
Registered
733 Posts
You know 92L, I for one don't see you as being a racist. Nah, not at all, but what my problem is with you is your lack of comprehension and the inablity to see things for what they are. My uncle had made a joking statement from a thread about how we looked at our Legends. I believe somewhere in the comment he said he needed to be with his car. You took that as him being so much obsessed with his ride, that he would as you said"get in the back seat and virtually have sex with the car".I thought that was the most ignorant thing you could have said, until I read your referal of the Japanese. The Japanese people have made many contributions to our(Americans) lifestyles that i'm most grateful for. Ok, so you can't get certain JDM products here, and yeah they got all(maybe not all) the stuff for our rides over there. I spent 6 years over there and could not find parts for my Z28, or find a waffle and chicken joint, but I don't hold that against them. Basically what i'm saying is that's just the way things are and you could either accept them or Not.........

·
187 Posts
hey dumass, shut up already.

administrators, ban/boot this idiot. matt, you're not being harsh, you're doing the right thing. please get this guy off the forum so we don't have to listen to his idiotic ignorant jabber.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I myself have no tolerance for any sort of racial slurs. I'm disgusted everytime I here people make slurs about Jewish people when I'm around. It's hard for me to understand why they could do it when I'm around, and if they do it then then it disgusts me what they must do in private. Some people are so close minded that it disturbs me. If they could just open their eyes and see that the majority of the world doesn't want to talk as if we are different, so why try to..... I really suck at expressing this, but I'm sure that 99% of the people feel the same way as I do, and that many have probably experienced this first hand in one way or another. Get this idiot off the forums, because he doesn't deserve to be part of our Legend Community. Everybody else here tries to never offend anyone and that is one of the main requirement

·
Registered
397 Posts
Re: hey dumass, shut up already.

mfjonny said:
administrators, ban/boot this idiot. matt, you're not being harsh, you're doing the right thing. please get this guy off the forum so we don't have to listen to his idiotic ignorant jabber.
I agree. I thought it was just an isolated incident, but after seeing "ha, I guess I'm ungrounded", it just reminded me that this guy must be stupid.

And if you're there (92L) and you're reading this, remember this... I WOULD BREAK YOU. I've done it for a living. So if you think I'm in my mothers basement, you're wrong. My kids are probably smarter than you. As for women, hell I might know ya moms :D !

LEGEND LOVERS, keep it real!

·
Registered
223 Posts
pYmpdaddi said:

I myself am a black man ( Been that way all my life :D )
LMAO at Pympdaddi! That just struck me funny!

Anyway, 92Legendary_L....this is a Legend forum; therefore we talk about our Legends (or future Legends for some). If this were a relationship forum, then we'd all talk about our girls. Check the off-topic section and you can see that we all understand there is more to life than our cars (Did I just say that?). But we have a common thread as Legend-owners and it's great to have a forum to get solutions, advice, group-buys, etc. I don't think your intent was too offend, and I'm glad you apologized. Let's not make a bad thing worse by going off on everyone else! Alright...that's my 2 cents!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Re: Re: hey dumass, shut up already.

pYmpdaddi said:

My kids are probably smarter than you. As for women, hell I might know ya moms :D !

LEGEND LOVERS, keep it real!
Hahaha LOL :D

By the way, I am going to lock this now. 92Legendary L, I hope you can find something more meaningful to do with your life than troll the legend board.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.