Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ran the Power wires for Amps, By taking off Drivers fender, what a pain in the ass. tomarrow Ill run power wires under carpet with preamp wires to trunk. by taking out both front seats center console and possibly back seat? is that the best way to the trunk (by taking out the back seat)??

Thanks

Peace

·
Registered
722 Posts
Yes. I recommend using a high quality duct tape to "plaster" the wires in place when you run it under the back seat area. For referrence to me, I work part time at Mobile Audio Designs in Akiruno, Japan. So if you have further questions email me.

·
Registered
722 Posts
yep, I was asking because on our installs we try and locate a preexsisting hole in the fire wall, if not we make one in a good location and the grommet the whole..no harm done.

·
Registered
154 Posts
in my 90 coupe, i found an existing hole in the firewall that is plugged with a grommet. It comes out behind some box on the back wall of the engine area. so by unscrewing that box back there and then taking a pliers to the grommet, i then had my opening that works perfectly because it comes out right underneath the steering wheel and then can go right to the deck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.