Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone here ever considered installing a set of "angel eyes" on their g2? ever seen a set on one? how do you think they would look?:paranoid:

·
Registered
619 Posts
has anyone here ever considered installing a set of "angel eyes" on their g2? ever seen a set on one? how do you think they would look?:paranoid:
search function is like gold. use it, that way people won't flame the hell out of you for asking questions like this. pretty much anything you have thought of for your legend has already been done here. just a little word of advice. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my bad

just read in diy. :hide:

·
Registered
619 Posts
it's cool dude. just trying to save you some grief. we were all new once.

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
:rofl: I won't flame you! I've seen them and they are hawt. I want them on my car so bad!

Actually, I'm editing this. I've seen angel eye's, not halo's, there is a difference. It still looked badass.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
really?

i didn't know there was a difference. :headscrat can you explain? i thought it was just another name. thanks thinking about putting a set on some jdm's :naughty:

·
Registered
619 Posts
i didn't know there was a difference. :headscrat can you explain? i thought it was just another name. thanks thinking about putting a set on some jdm's :naughty:
those are two different names for the same thing... unless she's talking about something completely differet :dunno:

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Lol, Ima tard! I thought halos were the full circle and angel eyes were a partial circle. My bad!:giggle:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Lol, Ima tard! I thought halos were the full circle and angel eyes were a partial circle. My bad!:giggle:
haha, it's cool. but yeah, they are more often referred to as angel eyes. also, some people have made them with red LEDs and called them "devil eyes"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts