Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Happy B'Day Dave C.

Wouldnt you know, I called your old cell # from back in the day, and it was a female's # now, I left my Voicemail just in case I got lucky... :(

No call back though... I'm mad. hehehe..

See ya around dad.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
jose3030 said:
Happy B'Day Dave C.

Wouldnt you know, I called your old cell # from back in the day, and it was a female's # now, I left my Voicemail just in case I got lucky... :(

That's odd. I just tried it and got the same thing. Anyways, my cell is primarily for on the road communications and is off most of the time.

Yep. It's only eight more years to retirement now.:p

Will probably still be driving the Legend then.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:

That's odd. I just tried it and got the same thing. Anyways, my cell is primarily for on the road communications and is off most of the time.

might want to invesdtigate that...ESN cloning? = Calls to Brazil on your account

·
Registered
812 Posts
Yo Dave -

happy B-Day to you !

Those that don't know DaveC yet, he would go out of his way to help ya , not to mention in organizing the Legend meet in MD/VA.

He the coolest 50ish guy, hell, just the coolest guy around.

·
has left the building
7,205 Posts
From one old fart to another....

Happy B-Day, you geez :p. Maybe we can have a meet someday and compare aches and pains along with our mods .

If we'd have known we were going to live this long, we'd have taken better care of ourselves, right? All the best to you----

·
Registered
733 Posts
Happy Birthday To the DC Metro Region King......If it wasn't for you Dave I would still be lost getting to some of these meets.....I would just like to say thanks for basically everything......YOUR DA MAN DAVE C............HAPPY BIRTHDAY

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:

Hey Dave C,

Me too. My B Day is on 7-11-71

Happy B day

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Armayo said:
no doubt, happy B-day to DaveC. Save some cake for me:) . Also a happy B-day to Cakedaddy and 94legendsedan
I apprciate it. Thx!!! Sorry no cake this year. My false teeth decay fast when I eat sweets. So, geritol and oats for everyone.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.