Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to wish Nikki a Happy Birthday!
She has, along with so many of you, been a great help.

Don't get me wrong....
Everyone has their special contributions. Nikki has taken the iniative to assist with many behind the scenes projects, and is working on promotional materials for our Regional Officers, for example.

There is a lot that goes into being successful, and it takes time to do it right. Before taking on the position as the Legendary Legendz Support Coordinator, you have done a whole lot, and then some. And to see the dedication is awesome...I mean, she will be coming to NOPI, with her car, from L.A.! Not knocking my compadres on the East Coast...that is a long drive from MD, NY, MA, etc, but LA, that may be a record for miles traveled for a weekend show! Anyway, as I tinker on the edge of sounding like a kissup, I just wanted to publicly acknowledge Nicole for all she has done. Legendary Heaven will be your guys favorite in a minute!

Happy Birthday, and thanks for all your hard work and dedicatiion!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, WE COULDNT DO IT WITHOUT YOU

G

·
ThaAcSwerver said:
Happy Birthday Nikki!!!!!!!!

I sent a card......but the bird flew the wrong way:mad:

(Oh well.......it's the thought that counts:) )
Hahahah thats funny!

Happy B-Day Nikki! and Many More!:D

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:
Happy Birthday Nikki!!!!!!!!

I sent a card......but the bird flew the wrong way:mad:

(Oh well.......it's the thought that counts:) )
Haha...I actually like that joke...B/c she is in Cali and its flying East instead of West to Cali from Atl...Good one man...haha..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.