Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I called the child support agency to see if my ex-husband was EVER going to pay some child support and they said, as a matter of fact we garnished his check and mailed you a check on the 21st! :woot: :woot:

Now I can afford to spend some of my hard earned money on my car!!!!:giggle:

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
Congrats!!

haha and the mod bug continues!

How is your paint situation lately?

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
wow..gotta love dead-beat dads...gives guys like me who actually pay their bills and take care of their commitments a bad name

but hey, it gives u an excuse to have more play money for your car, but at the rate that gas is going up, you'll end up spending it just to feed your legend :(

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats!!

haha and the mod bug continues!

How is your paint situation lately?
Well, paint situation is ok. I have to take it in and have that glob sanded out. We will see how that turns out, lol!

so new oil pan it is then?
I already set my appt for next Tuesday for the oil pan, but damn, now I don't have to take the $$ out of savings or be broke! Child support can pay for daycare and food and the oilpan can come out of my paycheck!

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My daughters mother owed me Child Support for over a year before they did something about it, at the time my daughter and I lived on our own and it was tough making ends meet, so I feel ya. Like dude said though, with gas being as expensive as it is, you may end up giving it right back to the "economy". Glad to hear they are finally making him face his responsibilities, dead beat parents make me grrrrrrrrrrr.
you got lucky my father managed to go all 18 years without paying a penny towards child support. govt didn't do a blessed thing to help my mother.
I think our system sucks. Prices go up wages don't go anywhere and they don't help the single people. I'm just glad that he isn't getting away with not helping out! He is really such an ass. He took off to WA two years ago with our son, totally against the rules. So I took his ass back to court and had the joint custody turned over to full custody. The judge was so pissed that the ex didn't show up to any of the court dates or do anything that he had ordered. When we had trial and I was the only one that showed, the judge threw out everything the ex had faxed over as far as proof ofwhat he made and his living expenses. Then he asked me what I thought he made and based the child support off of that. :rofl:

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,834 Posts
congrats YMI...you and your child deserve every penny!

what's up with the cop car pose in your avatar...what did you do???? :)

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shoot, ur lucky. My ex decided to quit her full time job with benefits and get a part time job so she would have to pay less support, and then she picked up cash jobs on the side which the court never found out about, she's a real peice of work I tell ya. I make pretty good $ now, but Im still digging out of a financial rut so to speak. Isnt amazing how selfish some people can be regarding their children? I mean I put my child first, and she is more concerned with herself and she doesnt bring anything positive to the table when it comes to our daughter, luckily I have the support of my family and close friends and she is thriving in the life that I provide for her. Just wish her mom would get off her ass and do the same! Id like to make a call to the IRS to go over her income, I think she is screwein the system and her child at the same time, but these days without proof, it doesnt matter.
congrats YMI...you and your child deserve every penny!

what's up with the cop car pose in your avatar...what did you do???? :)
I went back to Kansas last weekend because my bf's band was playing at the bar that we used to own. The cops do rounds at the bars there and one of my favorites showed up at closing time. I had endulged in a few cocktails already and I'm like, take a picture with me, then take my picture with your car :rofl: Which brings me to the point being made about working at jobs for $ under the table.... I have a pretty good report with the pd and a couple of undercovers back there, which is where the ex lives. If he tries to do that, it won't last a week! He saw my PI skills when I took him to court last time, so he doesn't mess with me anymore!

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Very, very lucky. Its about time his lazy ass start paying ya. Your Ex sounds like a douche and doesn't care about your son. I'm glad you got full custidy. Kick that sum-bitch to the curb lol.

·
Find Em Fuck Em Forget Em
946 Posts
Congratulations on getting something done. One of my friend's told his ex that if she killed him, she'd get his social security and not have to worry with his stupid ass.

He paid. Oh yes. He paid.

then take my picture with your car :rofl:
Last time a cop took my picture it involved fingerprints. :censored:

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
At least youre spending the money on the kid instead of your nails and hair... How old is the child?
Shiiiit, I do my own nails, saves money and they look better than the overpriced nail salons! My son is 7 with the mouth of a 16 year old.

Very, very lucky. Its about time his lazy ass start paying ya. Your Ex sounds like a douche and doesn't care about your son. I'm glad you got full custidy. Kick that sum-bitch to the curb lol.
I don't even have enough room on this page to tell you what a douche my ex is!

:woot: I'm happy for ya, Jen. Sounds like my son's mom. Hasn't contributed shit for years and wants to play the dedicated mother when we happen to be together around people we know. Really, about the only thing she ever did was give birth and if I had been capable, she'd have let me do that too.

Wet dishrag-smellin' ho, that one---:grumble: :witch: :thefinger
People should need a license to have kids. My ex-husband has somewhere around 4 kids. One of which is only 3 months older than my son. I wonder how that happened :rolleyes: It's nice to see dads step up to the plate. You usually only hear about the deadbeat ones, not the ones that do what they signed up for!

·
NALM '20 Seattle dreaming
2,260 Posts
ohhhhhhh great !!!!

another 14 months and I'm done paying x-wife suppor... I mean child support !

So I called the child support agency to see if my ex-husband was EVER going to pay some child support and they said, as a matter of fact we garnished his check and mailed you a check on the 21st! :woot: :woot:

Now I can afford to spend some of my hard earned money on my car!!!!:giggle:

·
Registered
360 Posts
glad to hear you stuck it to him. my dad didn't pay until i was like 17 and he got social secuirity. then my mom got a lump sum and put a big down payment on a house and help me pay for college. the state stuck it to my dad good and he got what he deserved for leaving us in the ghetto. LOL

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
I'm happy for you (and your son) Jen :thumbsup:

Let me tell you, my brother-in-law is one of them dead beat dads and totally abandoned all his responsibilities (2kids)... to make matters worst, his stupid ass took off to Philippines :snipe:

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ohhhhhhh great !!!!

another 14 months and I'm done paying x-wife suppor... I mean child support !
When I left the ex, he filed for divorce first and got temporary custody of our son so I had to pay him support, which was always paid, on time in full. He would be like, Hey, you like my car? You make the car payment! Or whatever thing new that he had bought that week. Meanwhile, I had lost like 20 lbs and everyone was asking me if I had cancer because I couldn't even afford to eat and everytime I had my son, I would have to buy him clothes because the ex was not spending my money on our kid. I really hate the parents that don't spent the $ on the kid! Last time I bitched to him about him not paying the child support he said, oh he's just a paycheck to you! I was like, yeah, I think I could think of better ways to make money! As if his child support even covers 1/3 of what I spend a month!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.