Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas....I need to know if there is such a thing called lock differentials. I believe that's what it's called. Supposedly it allows your Legend to spin on both tired and not just the right one. Lock Differential, it might be called something else, but again there's a part that promotes bitraction and not unitraction from the front.

· I'van der Rohe
13,069 Posts
what he said....

but there is a detroit Locker (a locking differential) which is open when you're off the gas but locks up when you accelerate...NOT a streetable device unless you know how to drift and have a RWD car.

limited slip would be your best bet, but there's limited availability. there's a sourced phantom grip "LSD" available for us as well as a custom buiilt unit from a member here, Hondaman23 i think his name is.

another route is to chance it and source the pumpkin from anoter honda that much share the same axle splines and similar ring gear as the legend. and try to source a HAAZ limited slip or Quaife torqur biasing differential.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.