Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any body ever thought about going to Ogara-Hess & Eisendhart for a security sestem. im not sure how much it cost but most likly its worth it.

the only upgrade im interested in is the Anti-Attack Vehicle upgrade. electronic deadbolts for you car, unbreakable side windows, can have run flat inserts put in your tires. just a thought. most of the things listed are options. i would definitly go for the blinding head lights for the pricks that have tose damn driving and fog lights on for no reason, and when you high beam the they beam you back, this way you can beam back even harder. *evil grin* bwahahaha

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh naw only the guyz that ride down a well lit street with every light imaginable on. and for some reason the lights are always mal-adjusted. in there is street lights every 20ft the reason to have fog and/or driving lights on is.......what.....? there just trying to profile. i mean i love driving lights i love the way they look during the day and at night, but i use them on the back roads not on well lit side streets and i do cut them off like i would highbeams when some one is coming because they are annoying to alot of people.

one...

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Bang&Olufsen DK said:
oh naw only the guyz that ride down a well lit street with every light imaginable on. and for some reason the lights are always mal-adjusted. in there is street lights every 20ft the reason to have fog and/or driving lights on is.......what.....? there just trying to profile. i mean i love driving lights i love the way they look during the day and at night, but i use them on the back roads not on well lit side streets and i do cut them off like i would highbeams when some one is coming because they are annoying to alot of people.

one...
:confused: :rolleyes: When did fogs become annoying?:confused:

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
everybody i know, that drives, say that they hate when people drive around with the driving lights on whether it be behind them or head on. I know that they bother me when they crest a hill and some ass has the drivers and his lights on they make their way past the window and blind for a quick second. i can handle head lights i can handle HIDs but for you to have (this is just the minimum i've seen) 4+ lights on for no apparent reason it just angers me.

all i know is that it get on my nerves when im driving cruizin along then some butthole has varitible Christmas of lights on the front of his car. the most i've seen was on a maxima, this ass had all of them on a total of 10 lights in the front of his car all on with street lights aboundant. two in the middle of the lower grill some of those Catz lights with the two fixtures of lights, stock driving lights and his head lights on. Now tell me thats not inconsiderate, and arrogant. oh go ahead i dont need to see i'll just go ahead and crash into this tree over here.

sorry for the long post

one...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts