1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
702 Posts
i would never buy rims like those, doesn't look right on that kind of car...it ain't the 20's, it's what he got...i'm more into chrome wheels that are more than just a big circle for the whole rim....that's just me tho.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I had no idea the CL could wear 20's, anyway that wouldn't have been my choice of rims on that car, don't get me wrong I love those rims, its just that they look better on big full body sedans, Benz's :) They also look good on the G1 GS300's but on a CL, no, that car would do better sitting on like 18's or custom 19' BBS's/HRE's/or DAZZ wheels. But hey like he said, thats how they get down in dirty south.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I don't like those rim styles. I was never much into the bigger rim 18"+ or radical style type. I've always found my taste to be more like the Legend itself. Aesthetic, Sporty, but Classic. Much like the Konig Trantrum rims which I plan to put on it one day.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
BOY TALK ABOUT YOUR DICKS....PUTTING HIS CAR ON EBAY JUST TO SHOW IT OFF:mad: what if someone where to steal it from his dumbass for flashing it where it doesn't need to be flashed:D
But honestly i like it, i couldn't believe 20's would fit on it either, those "Hammer" type rims looked pretty good, seeing that the car was black it went with it, now if it would have been white or pearl or something then NO....but if i would have gone with 20" on it i would have gone after some deep dish five star or spoke type design, something along the sporty line....But thats me and my flava:cool:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I likes. :) My question is how did he get those to fit? All mercedes are 112mm bolt pattern, did he use spacers/upgraded the brake system to a mercedes or bore out the holes? Lorinser is a tuner for Cedes only.

I knew a guy that had Brabus wheels on his Legend and he had to upgrade the braking system.:confused: :confused:

That's not a bad idea about using ebay as a image server. I wouldn't do it, but I gotta give him some props for thinking it up.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
TYPEII said:

That's not a bad idea about using ebay as a image server. I wouldn't do it, but I gotta give him some props for thinking it up.
Yeah but wouldn't he have to keep resetting his Auction time:confused:

·
Registered
685 Posts
what a pompus a$$, he must think he is the only moron in the world flossin 20's.....but like some of us said props for doing it I like the overall car cept that the rims are too...well much theres not enough negative space in those rims they r like big plates

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
what a cocky punk i mean for real he thinks hes the only one with 20s and i mean those would look tight on a big benz or someting but not that. still pimpin though

·
Registered
583 Posts
My deal is:
what type of idiot would PAY $25 to show off his car on Ebay, when he can come HERE, show off his car for FREE and get the opinion of the only folks that matter...(other Acura owners)...:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Bukowski=Legend said:
My deal is:
what type of idiot would PAY $25 to show off his car on Ebay, when he can come HERE, show off his car for FREE and get the opinion of the only folks that matter...(other Acura owners)...:D
maybe he's got an Ebay connect:confused:

·
Registered
847 Posts
all I know is that his CL is gonna be really really slow if he doesn't use a super charger, lol~ :p

·
Registered
702 Posts
haha, i know a way to piss him off, just send a bunch of complaints to ebay to get his post removed....i did, just for fun :D :D :D :D :D :D haha, plus those rims look ugly on that car!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts