Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got bryce 5 along w/lightning. My question is how can i use lightning w/out using a connection to a server? Is this possible? Any answer well appreciated :D.

latin........................

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have experience using bryce 5/bryce lightning, but i'm not sure exactly what you are asking. bryce lightning is simply a program that allows a computer to render a bryce 5 creation on a network. if you have a bunch of computers on a network, with bryce 5 on one of them, and you want to render lets say an animation over that network, you would install bryce lightning on the other "client" computers, and use the main computer with bryce 5 on it to manage the render. bryce lightning can ONLY be used to render. hopefully this answers your question.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it did, Lightning is onle a network program & cannot b used in one computer only. Thanks.

Latin..........

P.S. I luv Bryce, man u can do some nice stuff in there. Also luv Adobe's, 3D Max, Maya, Corel Draw and Photo Paint........a whole collection.....lol.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey legendarith i tried sending u a pm on ur request, but ur box is full. Send me a pm when u can and we'll take it from there.......

Latin....................

1 - 5 of 5 Posts