Acura Legend Forum banner

How many times has your Legend been stolen?

• Never

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Once

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Twice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three +plus

Votes: 2 6.3%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Never stolen but broken into!

·
Registered
418 Posts
mine too

once broken in, wood center console got taken away. two years ago:mad:

·
Registered
702 Posts
broken into...but not stolen...yet.

i agree with TheAcSwerver...you start thinkin' that way...it'll be jacked the next day and you'll be like...****...i was just talking about that the other day.

i'm not supersticious, but i don't believe in pressing my luck either.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I feel you 100 percent BUT, I'm a cop and you just don't know!!! I take so many stolen car reports for Legends a week you would not believe!!! These crooks will pass over alot of other hot s#[email protected] and steal a Legend. Even though I'm a cop it makes me nervous. i use my ES300 to block my Legend in my driveway.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Once when owned by the previous owner (Long Island). I bought the 92 in 94 as a New York theft recovery. Stolen in Nov. and not recovered until March (I have a copy of the Loss/Damage Report). Only parts missing were wood console, Bose tuner and speakers. The amp was left in place. Me thinks the owner grew tired of it, and parked it somewhere until the insurance paid out. Never heard of a NY auto theft missing for 3 months and practically intact when found.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Man, I would have to layeth the smacketh down on SOMEBODY!!! Don't even think about it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess the area you live in has alot to do with it. In the tri-state area NY,NJ, and PA Acuras are still in the top 3 on the stolen car list.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts