Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that are having problems logging in or staying logged in: Click on "User CP" and go to "Edit Options" and make sure you have your Cookies set to automatically login when you return to the site.

For those that are having trouble activating your accounts. I had the same problem. This is how I solved it. I have several other alternate email accounts so I just put the address of one of them in as my email address in my profile and it immediately sent me a confirmation email to that address.

If you don't have an alternate address, go to www.hotmail.com and get another one, after all, its free!!;)

If these solutions still don't work...I am sorry. The hosting company for this site/forums is moving and it is creating a lot of problems. Once they move, many will be solved. Please be patient with me. Those who do this...Tell me your results. Thankyou.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, searched and found that I never replied to this:) Anyways, I am Matt Whelan, dwhelan, and maybe I'm G2Girl but I'm not telling:) Just kidding, I am the first two though...

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Matt Whelan said:
Sorry, searched and found that I never replied to this:) Anyways, I am Matt Whelan, dwhelan, and maybe I'm G2Girl but I'm not telling:) Just kidding, I am the first two though...
-(g2girl) good one

LOL :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Matt Whelan said:
Anyways, I am Matt Whelan, dwhelan, and maybe I'm G2Girl but I'm not telling:) Just kidding, I am the first two though...
LOL. But eh, I think we should stop baggin' on her (or him) since I haven't seen her (or him) on the boards for the longest time. But that is pretty funny tho.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ThaAcSwerver said:

-(g2girl) good one

LOL :D :D :D :D
Ya, that was so original of me!!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts