Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the first two weeks of May, could extend into June, it will be made on demand 5-10 sets min to start. one off sets thereafter.

Full stainless 20Whp+ Type 2 First Type 1's shortly thereafter. Test pipe will be avalibe to either type one or two depending if the system remains in stock form. Possably a full exaust will be developed if the greddy proves to be not good enough. Not certified for smog, but with a good cat in place and the smog pass fluid at kragen there shouldnt be a problem. Projected cost 1100-1500.

Safc, bayou chip and Dyno time is strongly encouraged.

Any personal Questions please Email me

If all works out well i will do G1's as well.

[email protected]

·
Registered
595 Posts
Good looking out on this one DV8, looking forward (and saving) for them to come out in a couple of months. Do you feel the AFC is necessary or will the Bayou suffice?

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the AFC isnt a must but if you want a good 5WHP in addition to what the headers make id get one. 5 is being conservative.

·
Registered
132 Posts
DV8,
How did you arrive at performance gains over 20rwhp since it's never been done before. Not that I doubt it but just wanna know what made you so sure we're getting that.:)

Another thing is could some of us get it in non stainless steel, like 1/8" mild steel tubing so it can cut down cost.
Thanks for the dedication!

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nathan_Rd said:
DV8,
How did you arrive at performance gains over 20rwhp since it's never been done before. Not that I doubt it but just wanna know what made you so sure we're getting that.:)

Another thing is could some of us get it in non stainless steel, like 1/8" mild steel tubing so it can cut down cost.
Thanks for the dedication!
Because the guy thats making them has the expereince to make that kind of claim. And thats all ill reveal.

First run is going to be SS. maybe ill do a ceramic or mild steel app. but for now its all SS, and everybody thats in is in and everybody thats out is out.

~Hybrid

1 - 9 of 9 Posts