Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of the people that i have on my list account for 33 people total for the previous header project, i will personally get a hold of all you guys for this. It can be done as soon as a donor from so-cal is found.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I would also be interested in type II headers. It all depends on when they would be available. Anything in the next month or maybe even two months would be out of the question for me. Maybe end of March or early April.

·
Registered
88 Posts
A few years ago, I tried to organize a group buy on the other Legend site for headers to be designed and manufactured by Hitech Exhaust in Lake Forrest, Orange County, CA. The project not only fizzled (no fault of Hitech), but generated such hard feelings on that website that I never posted on that board again.

My 93 LS 6 speed coupe was supposed to be the test bed for the header design, development and CARB certification. Let me know who is supposed to design and manufacture these headers. If you like, I'll check out the shop which is supposed to do the work and report to the board. Also, let me know if you need a test bed car.

2x6spds

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Why would anyone commit to header production if there wouldnt be a standard set WHP and stainless

1 - 10 of 10 Posts