Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, wondering if anyone here is in the SoCal area about 35 miles south of LA, I think the county or town name is Clairmont or something. I am heading down there on Thursday morning and getting back on Monday. I'm going to be staying on a college campus that composed of like 4 different colleges. Pomona is one I forget the others. Anyone in that area? I'll be renting a Corolla while out there, LOL.. :D

·
Registered
847 Posts
hey, nick, actually you will be "east" of LA:D I go to Cal Poly Pomona, which is pretty close to where you are staying, The Pomona Colleges. Let me know when you get here~ My dad is going back to Taiwan this weekend so I'll get pretty busy, but if I do find free time, I'll try to see if I can take you around or something:cool:

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
Hey Clairmont Acura is where my car was bought by the last owner new in '89 for the low low price of $33,500!! I still have the sales receipt and the business cards and all that stuff.:cool:

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am flying down tomorrow, I arrive at 6. Then I have Friday afternoon free... the rest of the time down there I am pretty booked though. But on Saturday I may be up in LA... dunno yet. I will try and hop on a PC while I am down there.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Boy I tell you, Leon, you can't hold water can you? LOL LOL LOL LOL

But, YEA we have big plans for LLCC coming out REAL SOON!!!!!!!

Stay tuned...................

;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts