Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to adjust my headlights on my 92' tonight and they aren't moving...I tried screwing in the screws close to the bubble level, it moves the bubble but doesn't move the light? my low beams are pointed too low, any help????

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Joshmm27 said:
I was trying to adjust my headlights on my 92' tonight and they aren't moving...I tried screwing in the screws close to the bubble level, it moves the bubble but doesn't move the light? my low beams are pointed too low, any help????
You are adjusting the wrong thing. Adjusting the screw attached to the bubble simply moves the bubble. That is used when you are parked on level ground and have already properly adjusted the headlights, you can set the bubble to center for future reference. On the back of the healight housing you will see two adjustment wheels. This looks like a gear like wheel. One is right near the corner light, and that adjusts side to side movement. The other is closer to the center I think, and that adjusts up and down. You use a phillips screwdriver to make the adjustments.

·
Banned
618 Posts
I never noticed that my passenger corner lamp was not working..

I checked and the bulb was broken. OK i bought a new bulb to replace it.

But when i wanted to plug the harness to the bulb. There was no harness at all.

It seems that it was cut off. I thought it was hanging around. but i guess it never was connected. and is lost somewhere in the engine. I"m not sure where to look for, and which harness is it.?

If you could help me out it would be great!

i guess they guys taht installed my front kit. must of chopped it off.. What idoits!!! lol helpme thanks!

·
KA8 Legend Killer
452 Posts
I'll try that. one more thing, what does it mean when the fluid isn't green? it's more of an orange color(on top of the headlight I mean)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
um.... can you say RANDOM THREAD.... :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.