43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If we get 5 people we can do the paintable eyelids for $35.00

You can read more details here

CLICK HERE

TO ORDER CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE

DISCOUNT CODE: legendlids

The discount code will be in effect from today until 12/24/04
All order must be done before the dead line date or the discount code will not be active anymore.

You may enter the discount code on the same screen where you enter the credit card. It will give you a new total before proceeding to charge the card.

·
RX7-->Legend
343 Posts
are these for the sedan only or are the coupe available also,cuz' on their site it doesn't let you choose between coupe or sedans.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
question

As to my knowledge the coupe and 4dr have the same headlights. The template was taken off froma 4dr however if you know for a fact 2dr is different please let me know. It will not be a problem. We can make the template for a 2dr within a week.

·
Registered
381 Posts
i amdown....

i need to see the pic in the forum to trust the product.. sorry...

I am deffenitly down if it's trust worthy.
thanks
Mandidy

·
Registered
25 Posts
im down how does it look? i wanna see pics....

·
NY Member
3,465 Posts
91LSMAN said:
Thanks for the PM-frantinez63-I appreciate it!!
No problem, let's hope the coupe eyelids are what we're looking for. I gave my last set to my brother when I decided I didnt have the money to paint them and put them on. Now that I want them back he wont give me them back--lol!

So, lets hope these coupe eyelids are nice.

-Eric

·
RX7-->Legend
343 Posts
91LSMAN said:
I believe it is officially next week now. ;)

I don't know if you were only going to show a pic of the sedan eyelids, but I personally wont purchase the coupe eyelids unless I can at least see a pic.
same here,once a pic is posted on the actual production that will be made for the coupe then i believe a lot of the coupe owner would be in on it

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.