Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can prove 15.2, I ran my friends car that runs 15.3 consistently, he has auto. We ran 2 times...I beat him both times... once was 1 1/4 car and the other was 3/4 almost 1 car, his front bumper near my gas tank... the other time i was about a foot maybe two between bumpers. I took out the blown sub, so thats a mod.

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
LegendTypeRKon said:
I can prove 15.2, I ran my friends car that runs 15.3 consistently, he has auto. We ran 2 times...I beat him both times... once was 1 1/4 car and the other was 3/4 almost 1 car, his front bumper near my gas tank... the other time i was about a foot maybe two between bumpers. I took out the blown sub, so thats a mod.
Reverse is a pretty fast gear

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
U can bann me if you want

You can ban me from the forums if you want for this comment but.
Blow me! You all think that your Legends are fast, sorry, I only give props to people that actually run...Guess what I have been to the track numbers of times... 14's are FAST, 13's are insane, then pretty much everything else is not street legal...with the exception of our 8.70 B &C RACING ENGINES mustang 5.0 with a 351 cleveland rebuilt to handel it's 300 shot of NOS...NO BS he was on speed vision...I am in a crew with cars you would never believe in... our cars run from 8's - 18's OK I know all cars, we all run our cars at the track...and US 27 street racing.

ALL of these cars are modded, some more heavily.

VR4 3000GT's
Carrera
Boxster
Supra TT
Cobra's Old and New
S 2000
SER-SR20DET
SER-SR20DE's
Pontiac T/A
Formula
T/A GTA
300Z Turbo
Excursion on 22z TV's PS2 and 6 15"z SUPERCHARGED
F-Body's
NSX
Legend (mine and a 6-Speed)
Mustang GT 4.6's Old and New
Mustang GT 5.0's Older and Older
1994 5.0 SUPERCHARGED 1.6 BARS 20-22 lbs of boost, 11sec
3rd Gen RX7 engine TT converted to SINGLE DRAG turbo
In 2nd Gen body
Type R's
12,000 RPM Hatch's with GSR engine's rebuilt
2nd Gen RX7 Turbo's
$30,000 accord SHOW
S10 ALL SHOW, PS2/DVD, TV's 4 12" AUDIOBAHN BODY KIT DROPPED (yea its red and it wins tropghy's at show) LOOK 4 IT IF YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA, HE TOURS THE STATE.
These are about 75% of our cars...
Besides the S10 and the Accord everything here is pretty qwuick...
I admit I am one of the slow ones out of these cars... These are the faster cars...The SLOW Fast cars run 15.5, 15.4, 15.2, 14.8, 14.7, 14.3, 14.3, 14.3, 14.1, 13.9 and faster and faster down to 8.70

I LIVE NEAR WESTON (ARVIDA) which is Near Ft. Luad. RICH PEOPLEZ!!!!!!!

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I AM NOT LYING OR B.S. n'...I am gonna take pictures of the muffler with no piping and the NON-Mandrel bent piping = no power gain just CAI and EXTRA WEIGHT. my system..No offense DV8 I know you are heavy too SEDAN but my system is heavy so our cars are ABOUT equal and i dont have a CHIP or Nice A$$ Greddy Exuast Cat-Back. and my tranny is messed up I cant power brake it! I also run on CHROME 16"s 16"s with low pro suck, it take more revs to spinn the speed...Diameter and physics..... NOW I wanna run everyone, lets go, here in MUGGY HUMID Florida. I AM coming up with excuses I know I can be faster just by changin fluids and rim size and FIXING my tranny THOSE ARENT REALLY MODS.... I WILL run a 14.9 for you no system and I'll run about 95 octane power brake it from 1100 b.c anyhigh my cars [email protected] up on my friends 17's I'll VIDEO it and upload a VIDEO, JUNE 12 i think half of these cars are going to Morosso in West Palm Beach. I am so pissed I dont know what else to type...I'll send a new post soon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hell nahh,imma have to step in for joe now

Allright ,
first of all i was there when he beat his friedns mustang gt.the mustang hasjus a lil bit of work but joey kept pulling on him.i used to be on the old ass forum that u could get to from the legend temple .when i had my 95 cashmere ls coupe, and yes it was 6 speed. my brother also has a 95 cashmere ls coupe but his is auto.i can provide vin's for both car if proff is needed.i don't talk **** i'm known over on the rx7 forums,with tis same user name and my car run's low 12's high 11s so i don't have anything to prove.what i do know is that my boy joey has a legend that runs, he might of not told you guys but i was the one who made his intake.so yall jus need to chill out.o and he reason that i got rid of the legend is because, the Rotary slowley dragged me in,but it is th most gratifying experiance you would ever get

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am just trying to prove I am NOT lying...that I do run quick I DONT LIE...the only bad thing was using G-tech Pro and the BAD reading I got using the HP and the 1/4 timeIt said I ran mid 14's and I had crazy HP to the wheel's so It was wrong ONLY FORGET THE G-TECH CRAP..Everything else is true

·
Registered
398 Posts
To: TypeRkon

s***
sorry for starting a lineup of peeps dropping heat on your ego... theres no need for you to get someone else to back up your bragging rights. if thats what makes you feel good, fine. i would believe you anyway. truth is though, personally, i dont care what time your ac runs, at all. we all know that legends can run, we drive them everyday. im not tryin to mess w/u or be a d***, its just that by you starting threads that either have to do with how fast your legend is or how many unprooven hp your mods gave u, like leon said, it just f***s up your credibility. its all good that ur sh** is quick, maybe quicker than others, but if u think that ur posts r going to make u a star or some s*** on this board, ur dead wrong. i dont wanna drag on, cuz its dead neway, i dont wanna feel shi**y because i posted dumb s*** before, im sorry. we can be cool, its all good. just take the info from the board and do what i do, LEARN. theres some smart people on here, so just do whats right, and be cool... were all cool cats anyway

·
Registered
398 Posts
1 more thing

BTW, im not posting anyting like this anymore, and i wouldnt even consider you leaving this forum, that would be stupid and fu**ed up. i dont even think ne1 should agree w/ me, i said it, its my opinion, and thats all. anyway, if you really wanna be faster than ne1 else, keep reading because leon is about to blow up with some nice help for us "slower legends"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.